Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you gamers ....

Gears of halo theft auto 5 ........

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Awesome!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Great clip. Thanks.

Use to play the first Halo (PC version) when it first came out and loved it.
    Use to play both the first and second autotheft games when they came out and loved them.

Both titles were extremely addictive.

As a side note:
    I loved the first two RE games as well.
    The first Metal Gear was great too.
    These two titles raised the bar and set new standards in game play and story telling.
    Now a piece of classic game history.
    These are the games you keep around for your kids and grand kids.

The last spy/military game I played was the first Splinter Cell PS2 title.
    Again too much fun.

However, the two kill or be killed PC's game I played the most way back was Q3 and unreal tournament.
    I spend mucho money on video cards to run the game smoother and faster to the point where the memory and CPU became the bottleneck and not the video card.
    Then investing money in upgrades for better memory and CPU's to run these games better. It was a never ending cycle for me in those days.
    I was back then a PC gamer junkie.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
      I was back then a PC gamer junkie.
      That's nothing. I remember ponying up $250 to upgrade the memory in my 386 to a whopping 1 Meg.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

The first Metal Gear was great too.
        I hope you're talking about the MSX version

On topic: that little skit is full of great one-liners
        Last edited by Nightbat; 02-22-2010, 04:48 PM.
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

"Why enjoy genocide alone when you can play co-op with up to three other friends." "COOL!!" :ROTF:....Like Nightbat said lot of great one-liners.

Comment

the two kill or be killed PC's game I played the most way back was Q3 and unreal tournament.

Been a gamer forever - those two were THE games to play back in the day.

Hell - I remember playing Doom and R.O.T.T. over lousy dial-up with my buddy long before 56K modems came out. Then Descent came out!

Played all kinds of games on my Commodore 64
            Even had the original Atari as a kid - pong, asteroids, space invaders, etc...

That clip was great - thanks Jay!

Guess I've shown my age now....
            Last edited by Spiderman; 02-25-2010, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Man, this takes me down memory lane... I've been playing computer games since the mid 80s when I was playing games on my dads PC. I remember playing Kings Quest I without knowing a word of English. My dad showed me how to do basic stuff like 'open door'.

I remember when Descent came out. I was at a demo party and everybody was talking about it.

In recent years, I've played mostly games like civilization, GTA, and KOTR, but I recently got hooked on MW2 after not having played FPS for five years.

Grandturk: lol, I too remember spending all my money on upgrading my 386. Mine had a slot for an 486 chip, so I bought one along with some RAM. I recall one of my friends buying a new 286 in the early 90s and it cost him a fortune... hmm, still sounds like a bad deal.

Comment

Ouch '90's RAM was about 100 bucks for 1MB back then, and you needed
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                X