Favorite Online Music Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Online Music Forum

What's your favorite music forum besides JCF?

Rig-Talk, HC, TGP, UltimateGuitar, ect?

...Just wondering

Don't really have one.
    I post in a couple more, but, am most comfortable here.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I spend some time over at sevenstring.org and HC but I rarely post on either board.

Comment

mortalobsession.com
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I pretty much only go here and the RacerX board. I mainly lurk there, though.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Seymour Duncan, Shred Guitars, and the Kramer forum.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I occasionally lurk around the Racer X, Christophe Godin and Alabama 3 forums. This is the only place I regularly post, however.

Comment

I used to post on too many forums but a few months back I decided to cut a lot on my internet usage. So this is the main forum I post and visit at least everyday.

I do lurk once a week on Jemsite and BossGTcentral. I almost forgot, that I will consult (and post if needed) the Reaper forums as I'm a user of this great recording software.
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                  Seymour Duncan, Shred Guitars, and the Kramer forum.
                  +1 (although I don't spend much time or post over at Shred)
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

There are other online music forums?
                    Scott

Comment

Shred, JGP, STR, Boss GT Central, Stompbox. Most of the time it's JCF and ebay tho.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

VCJ, JGP, Gearpage, Duncan Forum

Comment

I used to read UG once in a while a few years back but it never seemed worth it to post there. Nobody stayed there. It seemed like people would be there for 3 months, get sick of all the 12 year olds/ immature/elitist kids, and leave.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

This shit right here is all I need. But I also hit ss.org and the sneap forum

Comment

I read & occasionally post on the gear sections of the Guitar World forums, check in on Troy Stetina's Modern Rock Guitar forum (although the place is a graveyard since it went down a few years back) from time to time, and occasionally read the FCB1010 & Boss BR yahoo groups. I am a new member over at MTS since I bought my RM100 and check there daily. I mainly lurk at these places, posting only occasionally and used to be a member at a lot more but lost interest. The JCF is only the forum I would really consider myself "active" on, although a lot less than in the past.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X