Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Japanese!

Possibly NSFW and definitely WTF?
    When Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst showed up in Tokyo's Akihabara wearing a frilly sailor suit, there were those who thought the actress was turning Japanese. She was.

Kinda disturbing, and you really wouldn't want to be caught watching it, but at the same time, Kirsten Dunst is pretty hot...

Ol' Blazer would be all over this one!

for some reason, I find her very hot.
    perhaps it's the eyes?
    nah
    it's the boobies
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

When was this video made?

The reason why I'm asking is because it appears as though there are pedestrians walking willy nilly on the main drag of Akihabara.

Two years ago, there was some dude who busted through the vehicle barriers which are put up on weekends on the main street of Akihabara in a rented truck, mowed down a bunch of pedestrians, then got out and started stabbing people left and right. After that, they stopped closing the main street off to vehicular traffic on the weekends, in order to prevent such massacres from happening again (although I don't really understand the reasoning behind this decision)...
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I love Kirsten Dunst. But I really had to force myself to watch this to the end.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

If KD showed up at my place dressed like that. (like it would ever happen) WOW..

That skirt and the yellow garter just knock it out of the park for me.

"I'll be in my bunk.."

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I've always liked that song. Now I like it even more!
            Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
              If KD showed up at my place dressed like that. (like it would ever happen) WOW..

That skirt and the yellow garter just knock it out of the park for me.

No need for that. She's just fine with jeans and a t-shirt.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

this frickin song won't get out of my head again!!
                I wish I enjoyed it...
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Double Tap that Ass.

Comment

Great song, always loved it....and what a perfectly wacky video.
                    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Going Going Gone

Love the song - the original version much better - but also am digging the fun and color of it all!
                      All the best,

Chris

FindaGuitarTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by mynewguitar View Post
                        Love the song - the original version much better - but also am digging the fun and color of it all!
                        This version might be better!

Ukulele, yeah. blast, past and all that stuff.Foxhttp://youtube.com/serfox1Patreon - http://www.patreon.com/pocketsStuart Crout (aka Pockets) is a Musician, ...
                        Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Wow the Vapors never looked so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                            This version might be better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nE4sOaCvlg

yeah!!
                            they're kind of funny indeed!
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Even though I don't like Dunst and that hack director McG it's still pretty interesting to watch what the Japs are doing. When I grew up and saw all kinds of sci-fi flicks I though by now we would live in this cool futu world but somehow it didn't happen. Japan seems to be the only place where this Jetsons-like culture is really happening.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X