Snow day - better at work or at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow day - better at work or at home?

So I braved the elements and made my Washington-esque journey over the Hudson into the Garden State to be greeted by a mostly empty office.

I'm feeling pretty positive about today so far. let's see how long I can stave off cabin fever.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

When the shit hits the fan, I work from home. Or take a vacation day. Sometimes it's too hard to resist the toys...

Comment

I know... I could be jamming right now... but then again, the wife was off from work, too. I'm thinking, I already got two more with her coming up, I'm staying in the office.
      Blank yo!

Comment

work or home? do you even have to ask? home.
        i'd take work over school anytime though, school sucked balls. not the act of going and hanging out, but the horrific waste of time sitting in class when you decided to show up for it.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

When I did have a job I always took stuff home with me so I could work from home. It has taken me 4 hours to get home from my last job in the snow.

Comment

Well - I'm still at work... made up yet another list of parts I need for a strat build, got some face time with the boss and actually did a little work...

I hate working from home - also, my office chair at home is my Boogie, and that gets uncomfortable after a while
            Blank yo!

Comment

Well, I work .7 mile from my house - in sunny Southern California, so....

(dodges thrown debris)

I still need to find that post card:

Dude shoveling snow "This is you" / Dude hanging out on sunny beach "This is me"

Tommy, have you seen that one?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

In a straight line, I actually only live about 1.5 miles from work.

And I haven't shoveled snow in 10 years - that's what doormen and maintenance staff are for.
                Blank yo!

Comment

I live about 23 miles from work.

Comment

If the wife is away - better at home.
                    Otherwise, better off at work.
                    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                    --horns666 - 12/29/08
                    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Fuck a bunch of this winter bullshit, in Texas it only supposed to snow once a year, not every fucking week.

Comment

Originally posted by joelayres View Post
                        If the wife is away - better at home.
                        Otherwise, better off at work.
                        Sometimes i crank up the amp till she leaves for a while, unless she has my bank card and theres actually money available.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                          I know... I could be jamming right now... but then again, the wife was off from work, too. I'm thinking, I already got two more with her coming up, I'm staying in the office.
                          What u mean 2 more days w the wife for the weekend? ...hell, I know whatcha mean. Sometimes this city aint big enough for the both of us!
                          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Work

most of the time I would rather be in the mouth of a wood chipper than to be at home.....

and I hate work LOL

C

Comment

Working...
                            X