Endrik is a fukkin' douchebag!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endrik is a fukkin' douchebag!!!

What a jerkoff, don't listen to anything he ever says, cuz it's way off.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Dude, no need getting upset about it, I was just joking around, Jeez, what are you a chick?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Oooooo... What I miss?
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

yes i am, what does that have to do with anything at all?
        stop changing lipstick Endy, I'm getting rainbow dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
          Oooooo... What I miss?
          Lovers quarrel.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

What? I thought you loved it when your mother gave it to you
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm hearin banjos.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

your mother is like peanut butter, she's spread for bread

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post

Comment

at least she didn't baptize me in the fukking sea world

Comment

sea world? you're the one listening to "crab"core you cocksucker.

Comment

sea world? you're the one listening to "crab"core you cocksucker.
                        Of course I do... when you start playing. Even father Jim can play more in tune than you do

Comment

david cassidy could be plowing me in the ass with a huge strap on and i can still come up with a better tune than you.

Comment

david cassidy could be plowing me in the ass with a huge strap on and i can still come up with a better tune than you.
                            too bad none of us could ever recognize your hit tune as human ears aren't capable of registering the tuning you are using

Comment

human eyes aren't capable of looking at your unsightly face, it could stop a clock.

Comment

Working...
                              X