Endrik is a fukkin' douchebag!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    I just pulled out of her backside... it certainly looks like stew now!
    Does it come out with a tomato sauce? I think I could use an automatic ragù machine. Talk... cash... what's the story? How much for it?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      Tommy has shitty hair

oh yes, I went there!
      NO!! NOT THE HAIR!!!!

I am wondering if Endo is an estoned Estonian at this point.... :ROTF:
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
        I wanted to join in but how do you follow rsmacker?

With a mop, usually.
        Correct. If he comes anywhere near my house, I'm gonna twat him with it.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

"Hmmmm, all this talk of enemas has made me think. Do any of you remember the Illinois Enema Bandit?"

He attacked 5 sorority sisters one night and gave 4 of them enemas. He locked the other one in a closet telling her she was too ugly.

Do you think she felt lucky or insulted? :think:
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

A sorority chick? Definitely felt insulted.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Correct. If he comes anywhere near my house, I'm gonna twat him with it.
              No you won't. Now, get your pinny on and get that floor mopped. If that house isn't spick and span when I finish work I'm going to give you the old White Wee-Wee Enema. (That's the stuff from the Gokkun Dish in the fridge, rather than the hot stuff straight from the tap)
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Gokkun Dish

Comment

jesus. lol
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hey-Zeus Christo
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      david cassidy could be plowing me in the ass with a huge strap on and i can still come up with a better tune than you.

THAT IS ONE FUCKED UP THOUGHT

Comment

• consider the source-lol
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hell you could even create a melody by contracting your balloon knot as it goes *SPLORT* *SPLORT* *SPLORT*.

wow, I think I just made myself a little queasy there.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            Sorry, I will stop being a gay ass trolling twat who fantasises about blokes I've never met.
                            Fixed.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Oh, there you are darling, I was wondering what had happened to you. I thought you still had the hump over the St Valentine's Day Massacre when me and those 3 nasty gangsters machine-gunned you to that wall. (Or rather "porridge-gunned") How's the old bullet wound? Hopefully stopped bleeding and weeping, recovering its elasticity in time for our nuptials. I can't wait. Nothing quite like a Spring Wedding, is there? My sap is rising.......stop fighting it. Anyway, where we going this weekend, Loughborough town centre again?

(Hmm, must get round to see my solicitor - "lawyer" to you Yanks, not the kind of solicitor you are thinking of. Although, it's similar, he charges me extortionate amounts and then fucks me. Yes, must get a pre-nup drawn up so that I don't come home from work and find WB hasn't fucked off with my lovely guitars as well as his nasty ones, when he flees to California for that Lemon Party he is being groomed for.)
                              Last edited by Rsmacker; 03-11-2010, 06:32 AM.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                                "Hmmmm, all this talk of enemas has made me think. Do any of you remember the Illinois Enema Bandit?"

He attacked 5 sorority sisters one night and gave 4 of them enemas. He locked the other one in a closet telling her she was too ugly.

Do you think she felt lucky or insulted? :think:
                                Insulted, obviously. Remember this was back in the 70s though, so hairy growlers were order of the day. I bet any money she was a dusky chick and had a ridge of hair from her belly button that ran underneath to just above her arse. It probably stood up when she got mad too. I bet the IEB took one look at that, saw the clinkers, winnits and daglocks and thought "Fuck that, I'll be here all night trying to get in" and took the easy option by locking her in the closet. I must say, he's a smooth-talking bastard.

I'm thinking of becoming "The Leicestershire/Nottinghamshire Enema Bandit" (like a modern day Robin Hood, knobbing the rich and flushing out the poor) but it doesn't trip off the tongue as easily.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X