Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did this?

So, who is responsible for this?
    If you type Blue Waffle into Google, then hit "I'm feeling Lucky", you will see what I mean.
    Oh, and it's very NSFW
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    If you type Blue Waffle into Google, then hit "I'm feeling Lucky", you will see what I mean.
    Oh, and it's very NSFW
    Wow. I just typed that in. At school. Luckily nobody saw! Can anybody set up something like that? And why do you think it was a jcfer?
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

damnation! On the upside, there was a list of young hotties in the Sydney area just waiting to hear from me in the ad to the side of the page. Just in case Blue Waffle put me in the mood.

(now if Sydney wasn't 12 hours drive away....)
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes, I saw the three girls on the side, which made it worse for school! I will follow the NSFW guideline from now on!
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Duh, yep, good idea. Anyway, it's educational, you now know not to trust me!
          Oh, and I don't suspect anyone here, it was just a lure, he he

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ah. Well good job lol. Can people set that up? Kinda like you can edit wikipedia...

Comment

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                Ah. Well good job lol. Can people set that up? Kinda like you can edit wikipedia...
                It just opens the highest result for whatever the search terms are, which is a good reason not to use it at work or school. Just about anything can mean something nasty these days, and there's almost always some dumbass who'll buy the domain and put up a site. When in doubt, check urbandictionary.

Comment

What was that?

Comment

That was the least appetizing waffle I have EVER seen.

Comment

someone should post the fishmouth-fingers again
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

god...i looked and then i couldnt look away. i swear i didnt know what it was at first. ick...i coulda lived my whole life and not seen that and not been disappointed...
                        ...I will secretly play a Les Paul when nobody is looking...

WTB really badly...Dean Custom 450 w emg's...

DXMG
                        SL3
                        LTD M200fm

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          someone should post the fishmouth-fingers again

Man, that pic creeps me out to no end. I know it's fake, but it still gives me nightmares, and makes my fingertips feel weird every time I see it.

Comment

Makes my tip all tingly too. I hope it doesn't spit.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Oh, and it's very NSFW
                              I hate you. On sooooo many fucking levels right now.

lol
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                              X