Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar shops in Dallas

Hi guys,

I'm going to Dallas next week and I was wondering if you could tell me what good guitar shops are in the area. I'm mostly into the higher end made-in-USA stuff.

Thanks!

The Guitar center in Farmers Branch has some of Mike Learn's work Jacksons for sale if you wanna go that High-end

Comment

I havent been to it in a long time but Zoo Music in Garland used to have some good stock same for Larry Morgans. Murphy's in Irving is okay and in Dallas there is always Charley's. There used to be a store called Eugene's that was the shit, but it closed long ago. Garland, Farmers Branch and Irving are all burbs of Dallas.

Comment

Charleys Guitar shop http://charleysguitar.com/. Also believe it or not Guitar Center in Central Dallas is a pretty good store, lot of boutique amps and rare (overpriced) stuff. http://gc.guitarcenter.com/locations...ource=4WWRWXYT
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks for the info, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
            I havent been to it in a long time but Zoo Music in Garland used to have some good stock same for Larry Morgans. Murphy's in Irving is okay and in Dallas there is always Charley's. There used to be a store called Eugene's that was the shit, but it closed long ago. Garland, Farmers Branch and Irving are all burbs of Dallas.
            Sadly Larry Morgan passed away.
            From what I understand, Dave Anderson at Zoo bought up Larry's stock before he passed.

Zoo has 2 locations on Garland Road. One in Dallas & one in Garland.
            They have new, and a crap load of used axes. Cool place.
            Charley's wont have shit compared to Zoo.
            Models
            The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
            I dont need furniture.
            If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
            If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
            And rock that sucker.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! It was a good trip and I'm now back home again. Zoo Music in Garland was definitely the most interesting of the shops in the area--tons of high end stuff there and some good deals on USA Jacksons. I didn't buy anything, though, so I feel like I passed some kind of test and proved my character

Comment

Working...
              X