No announcement yet.

Wanna know what pisses me off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you stop a country dude from getting a blowjob? kick his sister in the head.
    sorry lost my head.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Q. What has 160 legs, 15 teeth, and an IQ of 81?

A. The front row at a Willie Nelson concert.

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

• Why a country fan takes his sister from behind?

So she could enjoy watching nascar too.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Q: How many Country Music fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: All of them... And they STILL can't figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            Country Blows. Period. Although I dont particularly care for them, I am willing to accept Zepplin, Hendrix, Vai, Clapton, etc..... but I will never, ever do the country music thing. Ever. And I didnt say Brad Paisly sucks, just his music does. Its country music, and country music sucks. It sucks beyond any chart can measure. its worthless. There no way I can be convinced different. I will go to my grave waving the flag for rock & roll and metal. Country music can kiss my ass. I have no interest in having sex with my sister, so its not for me.

am I clear on this?
            That sounds like the words of someone that realizes he'll never have the skills it takes to play country music. Playing country requires you to articulate notes without gobs of distortion from a Bugera with the gain dimed. It requires dynamics and accurate string bending and chords constructed of more than the root and the fifth. When they harmonize in country they don't necessarily play straight parallel thirds but they do play double and triple stops at crazy tempos - not like when you pretend to be Yngwie with your Boss pitch shifter. And they don't need to use their neck pickup and tons of delay just to play above the 12th fret.

But hey, you go wave your little flag
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Q. What does a 13-year old country girl say during sex?

A. "Git off me, Daddy, yer a mashin' mah cigarettes!"

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                That sounds like the words of someone that realizes he'll never have the skills it takes to play country music.
                But, does it really matter how much skill it takes, if it's distasteful to the listener?

That's a rhetorical question, by the way, we both know the answer is "No."

I don't agree that Country musicians are talentless (as a whole, although there are plenty that only know 5 chords, just like Rock 'n Roll) but I do agree that Country music "sucks."

It doesn't really matter to me if you like it or not, or even if the majority of the world likes it, I don't care for it at all. :dunno:

Comment

• i love what the stones, allman brothers, black crowes etc. have done with country type hooks, i'm just not into the mainstream country music. i'll agree with Tim that they can play a guitar clean without any help from the amps whatsoever as well.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                    But, does it really matter how much skill it takes, if it's distasteful to the listener?
                    That sums up how I feel about jazz. Never liked it and probably never will. But at the same time, I have no doubt that the typical jazz guitarist can run rings around the typical rock player (with exceptions on both sides, of course).

This is also how a lot of people view shred. It's just noise to them. In fact, a lot of it is also noise to me.

But country just doesn't click with me.

EDIT: And just for the record, I was born and raised in rural Alabama.

Comment

• I hate carnies. They smell of cabbage.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Jazz - is that the music where they play wrong notes?
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I hate carnies. They smell of cabbage.
                          The best piece of advice my dad gave me was 'never fuck with the carnies.' As in don't give them grief and don't fuck the woman. Biggest mistake I ever made.
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            Jazz - is that the music where they play wrong notes?
                            Yes. They cover their asses by calling those wrong notes "semitones," but for those of us in the know, it's just a copout.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post

That's a rhetorical question, by the way, we both know the answer is "No."

I don't agree that Country musicians are talentless (as a whole, although there are plenty that only know 5 chords, just like Rock 'n Roll) but I do agree that Country music "sucks."

It doesn't really matter to me if you like it or not, or even if the majority of the world likes it, I don't care for it at all. :dunno:
                              Actually, I don't like most country either. Just stokin' the fire :ROTF:
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                                Jazz - is that the music where they play wrong notes?
                                No, that's the music where they play the right notes... Because sooner or later, if you play all of the notes fast enough, you're bound to play the right one. :ROTF:

(Actually like PowerTube said, that works for most shred, too.)

Comment

Working...
                                X