Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
    STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aretha knows where to find plus sized animal printed duds.

Forget the outfit, Keith Richards lookin' pretty hungry.. He's ready to pounce.. lmao!
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• if anything, keith is ready to pounce on the dope in aretha's side pocket.
      she had a mousetrap on it though and it pinched keith's fingers when he tried after the song was over.
      i was there, it pinched my fingers too.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Aretha likes drugs?
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Aretha likes drugs?
          Only if they're in her sandwich!
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• And you guys think I'm the one that's fucked up ...lol
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
              Only if they're in her sandwich!
              yea, or her cheeseburger, or her hot fudge sundae, or her bavarian cream donuts, or her triple chocolate suicide cake, or her coconut cream pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                And you guys think I'm the one that's fucked up ...lol
                why? cuz you like Aretha Franklin?

Comment

yea, or her cheeseburger, or her hot fudge sundae, or her bavarian cream donuts, or her triple chocolate suicide cake, or her coconut cream pie.
                  So THAT's how you got those huge lovehandles! Jeez! What kind of a diet is that?! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    So THAT's how you got those huge lovehandles! Jeez! What kind of a diet is that?! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                    Ah ha.......so your sayin Im shaggin' the queen of soul hey?

Comment

Ah ha.......so your sayin Im shaggin' the queen of soul hey?
                      EEEWWW!! ... If you like. :ROTF:
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        EEEWWW!! ... If you like. :ROTF:

No Wilkinsi he may like them big but he likes them um how do I say this??? Manly....Yeah, yeah thats it I thought we covered that already in that OTHER thread

Comment

• Hey, I bet old ReRe's got a chest hair or two...

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                            And you guys think I'm the one that's fucked up ...lol
                            I don't think you have anything to worry about.
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                              I don't think you have anything to worry about.
                              No worries, just checkin up on things
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                rubik's cube was easy, i just removed all the stickers and glued the respective colors back on their sides together. i've been cutting corners for years. speaking of which, I have to go watch sports now. have a lovely evening.
                                please list any other history concerns and i will get to them.
                                Hey there Mr. History professor........where the hell are you? I got all kinds a shit to ask you. just for starters.......

What was the average rainfall of the amazon basin during the years the brady bunch aired?

Remember that show from the 70's...."whats happenin" ???? what size were that fat kid's pants?

how bout the ALF.......did he ever find work again? I often wonder about ALF.

and what is the deal with Mr. T? did he actually PAY people to cut his hair like that? or did he lose a bet or was it some sort of college prank?

Comment

Working...
                                X