No announcement yet.

Wanna know what pisses me off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thankyou Tone, I'm the all-wise and ever knowing Nostra-Thomas.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• That you are my friend.

I wanna party with you, cowboy. the two of us together? forget it.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• the sooner the better, I could go for some fun let me tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          I'm the all-wise and ever knowing Nostra-Thomas.
          :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            I'm not a fan of golf, but i understand it, it's for people who want to be away from their wives or husbands for 6 hours at a time or so.
            That's what I call "the workshop." I make sure there's plenty of female-repellent (dead bugs, spider webs, that kinda shit) so the wife won't come near it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
              "Golf, for people to lazy to play with marbles"
              Golf = A beautiful walk, spoiled by a little white ball.

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              I'm not a fan of golf, but i understand it, it's for people who want to be away from their wives or husbands for 6 hours at a time or so.
              Isn't that what band practice is for?
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• yes, for cool dudes, but for the dorks it's golf.

Comment

• I know a lot of people who play golf. Not my game and I could live without it. I can appreciate it but I really don't consider it a sport. I'm good at teeing off and getting it on the green... if I could putt I'd be Tiger Hoods. Golf for me is all about the beautiful landscaping, drunk driving of the golf carts and chasing down the beer cart for another cold one.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Fuck Golf. Golf is for people that cant do other things.

Comment

• what pisses me off? new metal. 900,000 bands that sound exactly the same. good players, SHIT music. And i use the term "music" laughingly.

Hey you fucking douchebags, how about finding a "singer"? Nevermind.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                        SRV is a good blues player, but he was somewhat of a novelty I think. The white bluesman bringing blues to the mainstream radio scene. Eddie.....sure he was different, innovative and had a great band with a huge energy, but he is also like a turtle stuck on his back and cant get out of his shell or style. he is stuck there. as far as Hendrix goes, #1 he needed to tune his frickin guitar. I found his style as a musician more impressive than his guitar playing. His singing, songs, just general musical style. There is one song Hendrix did that captures more vibe than any song I have ever heard, its his cover of Dylan's "All along the watchtower". that fuckin song has mojo.

and thinking about that song as long as I am rolling I might as well say this too...... Neil Young is the worst fucking guitar player in the world, period. his singing is outright terrible too. just fuckin horrid. I have heard 13 year old kids attempting their first bar chord in a music store than sound better than Neil Young. His singing sounds like a pig stuck in a barbwire fence. What in the hell is the fascination with this burn out loser?
                        Couldn't have said it better myself.

PS: Jason Becker is my "guitar hero"
                        I like EL34s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vass View Post
                          Hell, even the jcf has some cork sniffers who insist that if it was made after 87 it might be ok but cannot possibly be as good as some axe they had in highschool. Let em have their beliefs- keep your searching open mind.
                          And then there's the guys that say Ibanez sucks, ESP sucks, etc. Let's face it, nobody is as open minded as they pretend to be

Personally, I think Jackson Warriors suck.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Well, you would, cuz you're jealous! Fine! More for me then
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• I wanna join this tread. I have a bit of a grudge towards those that hail the "Classic" players.

I have a friend that HATE shredders. There's no other guitars for him than Fender and Gibson. Which is okay. Really.

What isn't alright is that he calls other music junk. Once he said that Yngwie Malmsteen was the worst thing that ever happend in music. The fun thing was that he's a Frank Zappa fan, and I have an interview with Zappa where he talks about what great players are out there such as Yngwie and Jake E. Lee!

And while I'm at it: Jimi Hendrix. A brilliant songwriter, god rest, but not a guitargod in my eyes. Not by far when you see what other guitarist where out there at the same time. Page, Blackmore, Akkerman. The list goes on and on.
                              And who have heard of the talented ones that doesn't make no1 hits? Don't come claiming that Clapton and Hendrix reaches Holdsworth, Howe or Henderson to the knees!!
                              Would be nice to sit down with them and show them a tape of the late, great Shawn Lane. "Yes, sir. There are more scales then the blues-scale..."

And as for the rant that started it all. I do agree. There are so many that shout out about Gibson and Fender. But they are hung up in the 60's and 70's. They need to move on. I can't help but think they're just a name when I pick up an ESP Eclipse and it sound fuller and plays better than a Gibson. Or a Suhr or Tom Anderson. But the name scares. "It's not a Fender". I admit I've fallen for that myself. Bought a Fender because of it's resell-value. How lame is that? I'm a f***ing sellout...

Thank God for this forum. I love it.
                              It feels so much better getting it of my chest. (I have quite a few friends fitting the description above)

Next on my shopping-list:
                              A new Jackson soloist and a Suhr S2.
                              '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                              '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                              '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
                              '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
                              '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                              '13 Gibson M-III
                              Taylor 214CE
                              Dean 6-string Bass
                              Morgan Ukulele

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post

Personally, I think Jackson Warriors suck.
                                yea, a recent computer model showed that they are for pussies.

Comment

Working...
                                X