X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll sing
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• what pisses me off is all you guitarplayers saying pretty much the same thing for 3 pages worth of posts, and not ONE bassplayer saying anything..."until NOW"....

I get the same bullshit ----

"why aren't you using a Fender, it is the only bass "I" use for everything/Why are you playing jazz on a fretted bass/why are you playing a Tbird for a song that was performed on a Teisco/your left handed but why are you playing beatles tunes on your jackson and not a hofner/you can't slap on anything but a EB Stingray/your Jackson tone is not correct.... and the best one.... ( I play inverted strings ) the best one is, "you are playing that song totally wrong because it was meant to be played with the E on top"

like all of you, I have a million of em

and to racerX starting a band thing, I'll play bass for your band BUT ON MY KRAMER!!!! -- FUCK MY JACKSONS

like all of you getting people's funny bullshit, I'm on stage and they aren't and for 20 years I have been playing, and never had an issue with anything except livingroom sofa critics
      http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

• why are you playing bass in the first place? it's the EASIEST instrument in the world, every idiot can do it!!!
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• How can anyone hate Uli Roth? He seems like such a nice old man.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
            It's a revenue generator for your county. The sheriff can now ticket anyone caught smoking in any public place. They will likely nail you for littering as well if they catch you outside a building and notice a bunch of butts on the ground. You want to fight it, you'll have to submit to DNA testing on the butts on the ground - at your expense, of course.

"Your honor, he was smoking a Marlboro Red, had a pack in is pocket and there were 3 Marlboro Red butts on the ground nearby". Busted and pwned by the county court system....
            wrong. the prosecuting atty wrote a letter in the newspaper chastising the board for what they did after he advised them it was not wise. after public backlash to the board members, They had an emergency meeting and reversed the ordinance.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              my first day in california, i had landed the night before and my friend and i went on a bender. got in late, and awoke to go sit down by the pool in a hungover mess. i stretch out on a lounge chair and a lady is two chairs away from me reading a book.
              i fire up a smoke, and she immediatelt shuts her book, looks over annoyingly at me and says (i'll never forget this) "excuse me, are you going to be smoking long?"
              i said- "what?????"
              she said- "I said are you going to be smoking long?"
              i said-"smoking long? well, i'm gonna fukkin' finish it if that's what you want to know, and i'm probably gonna light another in 10 minutes or so if that helps you"
              she was miffed and said "fine!!" and she gets up and starts walking to the other side of the pool. i said jesus lady, relax. she fires back- "i'm getting the second hand smoke!!"
              i ended it with -"how do you think i fuckin' feel? i'm getting the first and the second hand smoke"
              i got thrown out of a pizza parlor about an hour later up the block. i was from new york, and california had me scratching my head that day, took me a while to get used to stuff out here. anyway..............
              that is classic!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BTW, anyone that likes country, plays country, promotes country, advocates country, or listens to country is a fuckin idiot.

Comment

• You know, I was going to leave well enough alone, but as a former smoker - I fukkin' hate smokers. Can't stand to be anywhere near them or their filthy, stinky clothes and the stink coming out of their cancer sticks.

I am pleased as a peach that smoking is being banned in more and more places and can't wait until its restricted to the privacy of one's own home.

I love being able to go to bars and restaurants without coming home reeking of smoke. I love going to concerts without coming home feeling like an ashtray.

And I really hate those wall street fat cats that think they're all that smoking cigars on the street at 8:30 am. Give me a break.

Honesty, if everyone would just convert to smokeless like me, we'd all be a lot happier.
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

• I'm also an ex-smoker. That's the worst kind of non-smoker.

Comment

• HA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cigar smokers!!! if you wanna see something funny, watch George Carlin's "your all diseased" concert. holy shit does he bash the shit out of cigar smokers. He also is relentless on the psuedo wanna be bikers that ride harleys. holy shit, I was laughin so frickin hard when I watched that. George is king.

Comment

• love them or hate them, cigarettes and the tobacco industry in general will continue to churn out smokes like there's no tomorrow for the duration of this planet. this country''s first big money maker was tobacco back when the Pilgrims and the Native Indians joined forces and defeated the invading German Huns at the battle of Jamestown in a bid to take over the new land.
                        this has been another accurate history lesson sponsored by Atomic Tobacco Enterprises and Holdings.
                        (oh yeah, almost forgot, cigarettes are not addicting-lol)

Comment

• Hey, I happen to be a German Hun, you insensitive clod!

Comment

• "we arent holding anything, we will leave that to the hun." - George S. Patton

Comment

• The Pilgrims then mistook the natives for Huns and turned their guns on them to secure the Philip Morris account and lock it down. Any other moments in history you'd like to know about?

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                                Hey, I happen to be a German Hun, you insensitive clod!
                                Well hello Clevelhund!!-lol

Comment

Working...
                                X