Wanna know what pisses me off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
    You need a line about how you're proud to be a working class American.
    Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
    yea. and being out of work too. I think that Song by David Alan Coe wrapped it all up.

"I was drunk the day my momma got out of prison
    and I went to pick her up in the rain

but before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
    she got run over by ***damn train."
    <scribbles furiously>

Proud working class...

But out of work...

Work jail in there somehow...

:ROTF:

Comment

• That's some furious scribbling there, boy!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
        .....but the dinosaurs got too big and fat and they all died and turned into oil, and then the arabs came, and they all bought mercedes Benz.
        But in little Dubai the dinosaurs died the next day the Brits left
        The result is this. This year they are completing ten 1,300 feet skyscrapers
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooter View Post
          Hank Williams Sr died in WV on what is now I 77, between the towns of Mahan and Mossy, near Oak Hill. Rumor has it he died of acute morphine/alchohol intoxication. Somewhere near there is a plaque dedicated to him.
          Read it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Williams_Sr#Death
          (Mom was a fan, so I was raised on country.)
          What pisses me off is people who have everything going for them, and then they piss it ALL away on drugs, gambling, or women, and then it becomes tabloid fodder for the masses.
          yeah yeah, fixed it, confused on the place of death, always thought he left tennesee headed for alabama, we all make mistakes, i guess it was the hank williams memorial highway that throws me off, fixed it anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            yea. and being out of work too. I think that Song by David Alan Coe wrapped it all up.

"I was drunk the day my momma got out of prison
            and I went to pick her up in the rain

but before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
            she got run over by ***damn train."
            u know that part of the song is kinda a tongue in cheek joke right?

and i always identified with the "I'll hang around as long as you will let me, and i never minded standing in the rain"

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              <scribbles furiously>

Proud working class...

But out of work...

Work jail in there somehow...

:ROTF:
              more like work in:

drug addictions
              scandalous women

but anyway, like or not without the blues and country there is no rock or metal

Comment

• yea, I keep forgetting how much Slayer and Pantera were influenced by the Oak Ridge Boys. Thanks for reminding me.

"clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• you are an asshole arent you?

hmm lets see, country and blues are the fuckin BIRTH of rock and roll, without them it wouldnt exist, and without rock there is no metal,

thought this was pretty simple and logical?

and in my opinion fuck the oakridge boys too
                  Last edited by gmbob22; 03-21-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
                    you are an asshole arent you?
                    It depends on who you ask. Tommy says I am borderline. Newc says I am, but it has been previously registered here that Newc is a dick, so we have to throw his opinion out the window. Ron hasnt kicked me in the ass yet, so I got that goin for me. Sully didnt even think I was an asshole when I made supertramp jokes about him. I dont know man...... 4 out of 5 dentists agree Tone is not an asshole.

Comment

• here's the leopard influence

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• See I told you. Endrik thinks I am an asshole, but he is pals with Tommy, so that shows you what kind of judgment he has. I still like Endi though, and I send him fruitcake at christmas time.

Comment

• its cool, im a self proclaimed opinionated asshole, i mean come on, this is the internet, and u cant take yourself, too seriously

Comment

• Hey, the way I look at it, if Country and Blues were so damned good, then they wouldn't have had to change it into Rock & Roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                              Hey, the way I look at it, if Country and Blues were so damned good, then they wouldn't have had to change it into Rock & Roll.
                              now here is a smart mutherfucker right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
                                its cool, im a self proclaimed opinionated asshole, i mean come on, this is the internet, and u cant take yourself, too seriously
                                Look, you gotta make up your mind. we dont have all day. Tommy and Endi are giving a hands on demonstration educational seminar on emergency child birth tonight and I CANT miss that! Tommy's been practicing his breathing all weeknd. this is gonna be priceless!

Comment

Working...
                                X