No announcement yet.

Wanna know what pisses me off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 out of 5 dentists, blah blah blah, well i'm the 6th fukkin' dentist that was bounced out of that survey for practicing on patients while on angel dust. that makes me a total douchebag, so that makes everyone i like one too. birds of a feather.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      4 out of 5 dentists, blah blah blah, well i'm the 6th fukkin' dentist that was bounced out of that survey for practicing on patients while on angel dust. that makes me a total douchebag, so that makes everyone i like one too. birds of a feather.
      Hey there playboy, dont hate me because I am beautiful. Its not my fault that I am a hotter metrosexual than you are. Come back and argue with me some more after your done trimming your Kip Winger wannabee beard.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• i don't trim anything anymore, i look like robinson crusoe.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          i don't trim anything anymore, i look like robinson crusoe.
          as primitive as can be?

So join us here each week my friends I am sure you'll get a smile, from 7 stranded castaways here on Tonemonster's Isle........

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            here's the leopard influence

when was Kevin Smith in Pantera?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

• It looks like Vinnie Paul needed to be on that weight control thing with Kirstie Alley and Valerie Bertanelli.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                Hey there playboy, dont hate me because I am beautiful. Its not my fault that I am a hotter metrosexual than you are. Come back and argue with me some more after your done trimming your Kip Winger wannabee beard.
                Having huge saggy lovehandles is one thing, but you didn't have to admit to humping trains too!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It looks like Vinnie Paul needed to be on that weight control thing with Kirstie Alley and Valerie Bertanelli.
                  As long as there are no bikini shots, Valerie is hot, Kristi is not, Vinnie would be disturbing,

I love this place .
                  "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

It looks like Vinnie Paul needed to be on that weight control thing with Kirstie Alley and Valerie Bertanelli.
                    How many poor Leopards had to die in order for him to get the wife beater??

I love their "Cowgirls from Hell" look

Comment

• Originally posted by fordsho90 View Post
                      How many poor Leopards had to die in order for him to get the wife beater??

I love their "Cowgirls from Hell" look
                      NO shit. the humane society should have been all over his ginormus ass for that. poor leopards. or if it was fake, can you imagine how many hours the 3rd world country indendured servant had to slave away in the sweat shop to make that shirt? damn.

Comment

• BTW, I heard Ron tried ordering up some of those leopard print pants like the Oak Ridge Boys guy has there for his stage wear with the Rotten Ronnies.....but they didnt make them in "Big Gallout" Size Personally I think its a conspiracy against metal dudes because of fashion atrocities like Vinnie Paul in 1985.

Comment

• STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aretha knows where to find plus sized animal printed duds.

Comment

STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aretha knows where to find plus sized animal printed duds.

Those must of been the days when she was smoking crack w/Whitney and Bobby Brown

Where is PETA when you need them fukkers??

Comment

yea, I keep forgetting how much Slayer and Pantera were influenced by the Oak Ridge Boys. Thanks for reminding me.

Is he the original metrosexual?? and WTF is he doing wearing that outfit and sportin' a mullet??

Comment

• Dude, dont try to figure that shit out. ITs just like Nigel Tufnel said about their drummer dying in the bizarre gardening accident.......something the authorities said best left unsolved.

Comment

Working...
                                X