No announcement yet.

Wanna know what pisses me off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-The Roman Empire, like any other empire, fell because it destructed from within long before they were overrun by the McDonalds chain of hamburger restaurants who were originally owned by the barbarian tribes of germania.

2-Yes

3- many chinese clans bid on that job, but the "Fancy Chang" clan greased a local zoning official with 25,000 egg rolls ultimately knocking out the competition. the Wall was built to code as well, it's still standing ain't it?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• So Fancy CHang was "in" with the right people then. You know....... I heard that a shady group of organized rice farmers kinda was above the law and ruled that area. ya know. like they were some sort of mob.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Hmmm, If Russia attacked Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• if mississippi asked missouri for a new jersey, what would delaware?
          idaho, alaska-lol

Comment

• Here is a little known historical fact.

In 1912, when the Titanic left Ireland on it's maiden voyage to New York, there were about 20 crates of mayonaisse on board to be dropped off in Mexico en route. The Mexicans had only recently been introduced to this particular condiment and it had caught on like wildfire. They just couldn't get enough and the stores were emptied of it as soon as a shipment came in.

Well, as we all know, this particular shipment never made it. The Titanic struck an iceberg on the north Atlantic Ocean and went down. Soon enough, the news of the tragedy arrived in Mexico. Although it was viewed as a tragic event, they decided to never again be so dependent on foreign food supplies. Because of the lesson learned, Mexico still celebrates this incident even today.

It's called Sinko de Mayo.
            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

• it's true.

Comment

• Obviously the Fancy Chang contracting company didnt build the titanic. if it had, the mayonnaise would have made it to mexico. no wonder so many want to immigrate here. its all the mayonnaise.

Comment

• mexican mayo has a kick to it, it's the coke paste from the plants before it's dried and processed into powder.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    mexican mayo has a kick to it, it's the coke paste from the plants before it's dried and processed into powder.
                    thats what I heard. and I also heard what liquid its mixed with..........but we cant talk about it here cuz this is a family type place. (I saw the videos on you tube though. woosh. man that donkey sure was happy.)

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      thats what I heard. and I also heard what liquid its mixed with..........but we cant talk about it here cuz this is a family type place. (I saw the videos on you tube though. woosh. man that donkey sure was happy.)

you are a sick sick man
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• But yet, still not sick enough to eat sauerkraut... Not surprising, really.

Comment

• Comment

• You know what really pisses me off ? Back in the day there would always be some hot piece of ass with her humanoid friend, that would cockblock me. I couldnt expect my friend(wingman) to sleep with these beasts, he would be arrested for beastiallity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                              you are a sick sick man
                              Its all Tommy's fault. He corrupted me.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordsho90 View Post
                                Smoke up there Franky. woh......wait a minute...... did you pay Eddie to use that Frankenstien picture? ya know........he invented frankenstien.

actually its pronounced FronkenSTEEN.

Comment

Working...
                                X