Sunday, March 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, March 14th

The local radio station had the premier (Canadian equivalent of a US state governor) sign off on a proclamation making this Sunday "Steak and Beej" day. I plan on printing off the coupon myself...

I'll let you know Monday if it works.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Oh, my

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      The local radio station had the premier (Canadian equivalent of a US state governor) sign off on a proclamation making this Sunday "Steak and Beej" day. I plan on printing off the coupon myself...

I'll let you know Monday if it works.
      Oh BC how I envy your provincial government and it's awesomeness. Ours is useless. Now they want to spend what could turn into about half a billion dollars on a new football stadium instead of funding the education system. Seriously, the Sask. Party has run this province into the ground. When the NDP got voted out things were good and now things aren't as strong because of wasteful spending.

/boring rant
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

That's hilarious. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
          it's

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Fuckin' grammar police are everywhere!

Comment

Comment

Wow, I like steak and blow jobs. This should be a great day!!!!
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

So wait, you get a steak and give a beej? Or do you get the steak AND the beej? Just wanna be sure. Don't want to waste the vacation and find out I'm expected to slob-a-knob.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Printed the coupon and presented it to the wife...
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Whoops. I must have been off my A-game when I posted that.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
                      X