So, how about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, how about this?

I went into my local Guitar Center one day with my buddy, and I noticed a DOD pedal for 9.99. I thought it sounded like a good deal. So I went back to my house, and we hooked up the pedal. There was no signal. When we removed it, there was a mysterious blue smoke coming out of the AC adapter space. We took out the nine volt, and it was coming out of that hole too. So we decided we needed to open up the pedal and see if anything was on fire. We got a screwdriver and did so, and there was so much blue smoke that we had to take it up to my stove and put it under the fan. Upon examination, all of the circuitry was fried.

I guess you get what you pay for
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Take that POS pedal back to GC and throw it through their front window! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
      Take that POS pedal back to GC and throw it through their front window! :-)
      ... unless you gave them your name and address when you bought it....
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

GC takes in not working shit, and sells it in the same condition. Although if called on it, they act stupid. Wait..it's not an act...anyhow..you get the idea.

Comment

I mean, the $10 was worth the entertainment. It's not often I get a pedal that half catches on fire.
          As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Ah, the Ace Frehley mod. I heard of that.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X