No announcement yet.

Any gun nuts in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Mississippi you can legally carry a handgun on your person without any special permits, as long as it's visible, i.e. in a visible holster or a case that can be seen by an officer when he comes up to your car. Getting a concealed-carry permit is simply a matter of filling out the app and paying the fee, provided you're not a felon or DV convict.

You don't commonly see people walking around with a holstered gun, but you can bet there are a shitload of guns concealed, and even more in glove compartments and trunks.

We're basically an extended suburb of New Orleans here on the Coast, but the crime rate here is not nearly as high as it is there. I don't know if their gun laws are any different than ours, though.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb View Post
      I think every law-abiding citizen should carry a weapon.
      Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      Violent criminals arent allowed, but they are criminals so they buy them or steal them off the street and be damned of the laws. Why doesnt anyone get that??? The only thing gun control does is screw the law abiding.

An armed society is a polite society ...

EDIT
      ~ I proudly support many organizations like the NRA and GCO(Georgia Carry . ORG), I hold a CCW and carry regularly(springfield xd 9(with proper rounds)and a back up .25(if things get close quarters)). I also strongly support local legislation towards carrying policy and the right to bear arms.
      Last edited by Jayster; 03-18-2010, 11:37 PM.
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          The safer is the left one. I'd definitely rob the right one. Too easy. In the right apartment lives an fat retard. It's easy to tell because 1)only a retard would hang his diapers on the door 2) the diapers are fucking huge. A fat retard is obviously a helpless fuck. The left apartment is clearly a trap, it's definitely loaded like in that movie Commando.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Endy, I'd strongly recommend you don't turn to a life of crime as you may be retiring(expiring) really fast. One of my favorite things to read monthly is from the American rifleman and it's a column titled "the armed citizen", it contains many stories from the preceding month of 'scumbag derelict thugs' trying to steal from hard working law abiding armed Americans.

Not 50 cent style thugs out looking to start problems, but concerned citizens supporting what they've worked hard for(Their families and their properties).

I believe strongly in the bible, however I believe the translation commonly referred to as 'tho shalt not kill', is a mis-translation from 'tho shalt not murder' ~ semantics to some, but try telling that to the coroner

Comment

Nah, I'm too lazy to rob even though I got the street smarts. Besides I hardly believe that an average gun owner has anything I'm interested in, gunless hippies at least have great records somewhere in their closet so It would turn out great anyway for me

I believe strongly in the bible, however I believe the translation commonly referred to as 'tho shalt not kill', is a mis-translation from 'tho shalt not murder' ~ semantics to some, but try telling that to the coroner
              Well, you are interpreting the bible like everyone else does, based on how it fits with one's agenda, I mean who really cares what it really says, so good for you
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

is this meant serious?
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I have to ask...what is the justification for buying an assault rifle? I have to believe that a simple pistol would be more effective in home "security".

Personally, I have a sword in my closet for anyone who chooses to burgle my house.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    I have to ask...what is the justification for buying an assault rifle?
                    For the zombies, man....the zombies....
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      For the zombies, man....the zombies....
                      Yet again, I think my sword would be better for some head chopping.
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                        I have to ask...what is the justification for buying an assault rifle? I have to believe that a simple pistol would be more effective in home "security".

Personally, I have a sword in my closet for anyone who chooses to burgle my house.
                        I don't know Spiv, but I have the distinct feeling that your dick has got to be awfully hard when you're firing one, i've never fired anything but a bb gun in my life, but that felt godlike , especially when you're 9 years old.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I believe Rsmacker's place is the safest, what could be more terrifying for a burglar than tons of Wilksie-toys (poop covered dildos and strap-ons) hanging everywhere?

Comment

poppycock!!! Rsmackers place is the most dangerous place in the world period.
                            It makes the drug wars at the mexican border look like a cakewalk.
                            That chap has run completely amuck.-lol

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              That chap has run completely amuck.-lol
                              And you are, what, only partially amuck?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i am in my usual state of disarray, there's a difference-lol

Comment

Working...
                                X