Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD Ben !!!

HBD Ben, hope you have a great day
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Hey, happy birthday Ben. One more year till you can (legally) celebrate with beers in the nudie bar!
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

legal, schmeagal, Happy Birthday ben!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks everybody!!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Hey, happy birthday Ben. One more year till you can (legally) celebrate with beers in the nudie bar!
          Ah, is he legal for, like, y'know, "other things", yet? Just asking!

Happy Birthday Ben, have a good one.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

HBD, kid!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Have a Happy Happy brother!
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Enjoy your day, Ben!
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Comment

HBD, Ben!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birthday man!!!
                      Ratt & Roll

Comment

Thanks everyone! It's been great so far. My mom bought me a stereo for my car and my dad payed off part of my new computer as a present. I'm going for supper with my parents, big brother and his girlfriend tomorrow. It should be good. I'm ordering a whole rack of ribs for myself.
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Seems like a good opportunity to let your brother's girlfriend have the same, then ask sweetly how her rack is, that you imagine the meat is perfect covered in sweet sauce, and you'd love to get stuck in yourself. Then turn and smile innocently at your big brother and parents.

Then ask if she'd like melon balls for dessert.

If you get out in one piece, then my son, you are a man.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                          X