Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RacerX's band playing in Beverly Hills this Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RacerX's band playing in Beverly Hills this Sunday!

Bring yer tomatoes! Step right up & heckle me & my quickly thrown together bandmates for yes, yet another My-band-gets-called-up-to-play-at-the-LA-Marathon-on-short-notice Sunday morning gig!!!

RUN! Your sweat-soaked ass past us and hear about 30 seconds of thrash-tinged classic rock!(if you're already in the Marathon)

LAUGH! at the selection of tiny Rhoads' being molested by my fat meathooks!

CRY! As I butcher classics by ZZ Top, the Beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd, the Ramones, maybe even The Who & (gasp) Led Zeppelin!

When: Sunday Mar 21 8 am - 12 n

Where: Bristol Farms (north driveway on Doheny Dr)
    9039 Beverly Boulevard
    Beverly Hills that is, CA

"Mile 15"

A world class marathon celebrating 40 years running in 2025. Participants take a spectator and landmark lined 26.2 mile tour of LA.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

dude, i can sing, and poorly i might add, we could go far.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah, Tommy, just show up! No smoking though! Here's a pic from a previous Marathon (OC)

Whoo!

Comment

Ronny.......did anyone tell you it is SO uncool to have a music stand infront of you in a rock band? this isnt band camp here..............
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Not to my face! Come on down & tell me, toney! :ROTF:

Here's Google Maps Street View (pic) of the "venue" (Let it load)

Comment

are you shittin me? dude you could whip me with one hand tied behind yoru back! I couldnt fight my way out of a wet paper bag! Tommy taught me that.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

hehe that's love fer playin man, that is the funniest pic.
              looks like you guys just said fuckit, were playing right here and unloaded you're shit on the side of the road, well guess you did, hah.

Comment

:ROTF: That's a sweet Rhoads, but I never get over how it looks like a Rhoads mandolin on you, Ron!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Not to my face! Come on down & tell me, toney! :ROTF:

Here's Google Maps Street View (pic) of the "venue" (Let it load)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...147.36,,0,2.75
                  You setting up in the parking lot, or on that sidewalk?
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    dude, i can sing, and poorly i might add, we could go far.
                    You CAN'T be worse than Stephen Pearcy live and you're way more interesting, I say go for it!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I know the situation of the crowd running away as fast as possible, but in your case, there's always new ones coming from the left.
                      gotta be awesome!!

have fun there dude!
                      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Haha that pic is awesome. Are you in front of the manure pit at the farm? It must smell awesome there. It looks like it's probably pretty fun actually. Built in opportunity to check out a bunch of fit women for a few seconds too.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Yeah, Tommy, just show up! No smoking though! Here's a pic from a previous Marathon (OC)

Whoo!
                          I'm running it. I plan on keeping a slighty slower pace than that gal, I'll enjoy 30 seconds of thrash and 26 miles of running tang..lol
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                            hehe that's love fer playin man, that is the funniest pic.
                            looks like you guys just said fuckit, were playing right here and unloaded you're shit on the side of the road, well guess you did, hah.
                            Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            Haha that pic is awesome. Are you in front of the manure pit at the farm? It must smell awesome there. It looks like it's probably pretty fun actually. Built in opportunity to check out a bunch of fit women for a few seconds too.
                            That was the El Toro Marine Base that got closed down, I guess it's the Irvine area (Orange County)....they are in the process of turning it into a huge park, like Central Park in New York but bigger. If you guys liked this pic, go check out the original thread for all kinds of JCF humor! http://jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64444

Comment

Ahahaha! This is classic...

I had to see it a second time to see the BillZ in the sky. :ROTF:
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X