Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been playing for a couple years.. I own 2 nice guitars.. a LP and a Strat.. I recently played a Jackson and all bells broke loose...
    It's like I'm a better player now.. The look, feel and sound of the guitar has been all inspiring.. I just bought a new USA Soloist from a NY dealer..
    I hope to have it Saturday.
    Last edited by beckstrat; 03-25-2010, 09:48 AM.

welcome! have a good time and be sure to post some pics once your soloist arrives!!
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Welcome to the boards and congrats on your first of many USA Jacksons be sure to post pics. when it arrives. Oh BTW mind your spelling and grammer the police are out in full force.

Comment

Originally posted by fordsho90 View Post
        Welcome to the boards and congrats on your first of many USA Jacksons be sure to post pics. when it arrives. Oh BTW mind your spelling and grammer the police are out in full force.
        Spelling and what?

Welcome to the forum beckstrat!
        Stronger than all!!

Comment

Originally posted by fordsho90 View Post
          Scott

Comment

We gotta wait TWO DAYS? Don't do this to us!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              We gotta wait TWO DAYS? Don't do this to us!
              How do you think I feel........ Not to mention the deal went bad.
              Then it was revived a half hour ago..
              Its a Burnt Cherry Burst SL2..... I was thinking SL1..
              Hope I made the right decision. The neck humbucker in my LP is a bit muddy.... I was told the SL2 shouldn't be because is the maple neck through design.. Any thoughts?

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the new USA Jackson.Pics when you get it.
                BLS/SDMF

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Let me save you some time. Go ahead and get buyers lined up now for the Strat and Les Paul. You have several USA Jacksons to fund within the next few years.

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
                    Welcome aboard!

Let me save you some time. Go ahead and get buyers lined up now for the Strat and Les Paul. You have several USA Jacksons to fund within the next few years.

I get the feeling you are right... The 87 Charvel/Jackson I have been playing {my cousins} is amazing and its not an expensive soloist. The soloist I played was out and out Killer. Anyway, I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow.. It was 460 miles from me when it shipped out today... Its not likely to show but, possible.
                    I'm stoked........its Burnt Cherry Burst. Pic's when I get it!

Comment

"all bells broke loose" ?

Welcome you member you.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome. Starting with the best is a good way to go--we should all be so lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          "all bells broke loose" ?

Welcome you member you.
                          Ding a ling a ling!

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                            Welcome. Starting with the best is a good way to go--we should all be so lucky.
                            Well, I had to sell something to fund it.. I'm not a fat cat.

Comment

Originally posted by cfh^ View Post
                              Spelling and what?
                              :ROTF: Glad you and Spivonious didnt miss that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X