retarded here, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retarded here, need help

i can't get into my gmail e-mail account, it comes up as security certificate error. what does one do?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Does gmail have customer service support? If so I'd email them about it. I don't know what else you could do.... I am also retarded, I dowwy....
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Not enough info to really help, but when I go to gmail.com the certificate is fine, so the cert is not actually expired. :think:

What web browser and version? OS? When's the last time it worked?

It looks like the cert was renewed/reissued on 12/17/09, you been there since then?

Comment

i can't even get on to the page to log in to my account. my computer skills are the glorious result of a mis-spent youth.

Comment

i use that e-mail acct. everyday until this a.m.

Comment

They probably dont want to deal with unsavory characters like you anymo Tommy.

I think you should try washing your hands first, I bet it works then.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I am a nutritious and savory meal all at the same time.

Comment

joy , rapture, bliss!! after an hour it works again. people must have been trying to
                steal my incendiary prose that I spit out each day.

Comment

yea, thats the only thing I can figure.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Maybe your interweb tubes were clogged? :dunno:

Glad it's working again, kind of suspicious that it magically fixed itself, though.

Comment

I've got money on one of the legs of Tommy's chair being on a cable to his computer.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Gmail might've been responding to or taking steps to prevent chinese hacking attempts. I believe this happened with yahoo accounts yesterday.

Comment

I had a call on this today from a client when they tried to access their gmail as well. Something must be going on at Google.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Google wants urine samples from you T.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

i've got the cleanest piss in orange county, $40.00 for whomever wants to pass
                              any tests they may have and cannot with their current issue.

tekky, you're wrong, one of the legs is firmly planted over my head.

Comment

Working...
                              X