No announcement yet.

A Lesson for You Trolls & Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fag. A fat fag. A fat emo fag. Hope he tops himself so there are pies left for the rest of his town. Either that, or I hope his dad dumps him at a pig farm.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hmmmmm.... I need to get a Furry outfit for my girlfriend. :idea: :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Hmmmmm.... I need to get a Furry outfit for my girlfriend. :idea: :ROTF:
        Hide her razor...

Comment

LOL '70s bush!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            What a fag. A fat fag. A fat emo fag. Hope he tops himself so there are pies left for the rest of his town. Either that, or I hope his dad dumps him at a pig farm.

Stop being so, um, beastly, you rotter. Talking of pig farms, seen anything of Jodie the Pig lately? I suppose not after you gave her those super-crabs.
            Can we set a date too please, I think it's time.....
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Stop being so, um, beastly, you rotter. Talking of pig farms, seen anything of Jodie the Pig lately? I suppose not after you gave her those super-crabs.
              Can we set a date too please, I think it's time.....
              Hey! You opened YOUR pen?! Get back in your sty Rsquealer! Now! Or I'll jab you with the cattle prod again. Keep eating that shit or I'm sticking you under the grill.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I love it when you talk like a hard man, it gets me hard too. It's a Violet Wand, not a cattle prod, I keep telling you that sweetie. Oh, BTW, can you sterilise the urethral sound-attachments, I want to use them on you very soon.

Incidentally, you naughty little oinker, we all know how much you love being the little piggy on the spit, so save it. Open wide, munchkin, it's not an apple, but it's big and red and it will keep your gob wedged open......(hold that thought).......hmmmm yeah.

Now, scurry off to bed before Mummy and Daddy find you playing onyour PC at this time of night, they'll not give you your Easter Eggs on Sunday for staying up too late. Not to worry though, I've got a special kind of creme egg for you, and it involves Bournville Boulevard. Can't wait.

Sweet dreams (but no sticky Superman pyjamas tonight please, Mummy's getting sick of having to break them to fold them into the washing machine)
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                X