F$@# Craigs List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F$@# Craigs List

Ive never been able to post on there without it getting flagged and deleted. Fuck em then.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

I got deleted once but I'm pretty sure it was because some guy wanted the item and didn't want anyone else to get it. The flag/delete thing doesn't usually make sense on CL...

Comment

There are some incrediblely lame people with nothing else to do unfortunately. One guy locally kept getting flagged, and really made a jihad about it and just kept relisting and getting flagged and relisting again. The irony is, as the poster ultimately pointed out, the flaggers were keeping his post on top, since he wasn't doing anything outside the rules, he just kept relisting.

Comment

I have noticed a lot of people who will post ads referring to other ads, saying basically "You're nuts if you think it's worth that" or "Everybody stay away". They were usually right as far as the item being overpriced, but why waste your time?

I remember people doing this in the early days of Ebay too, but I thought people just grew up about their Internet use... guess not!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          Ive never been able to post on there without it getting flagged and deleted. Fuck em then.
          Why does the post get flagged/deleted? What is the complaint people have? I have used CL sparingly but only to grab a couple things (not the personal ads!).
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I have never been flagged......Then again I only post in rants and raves,sometimes missed connections to be funny.Then again my goat Roxie really did get lost.Not really but someone found her and emailed me.:think:
            BLS/SDMF

Comment

Working...
            X