Leaving soon - won't be on for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out.
    You could end up on Ice Beaker duty in the Arctic.

Models
    The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
    I dont need furniture.
    If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
    If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
    And rock that sucker.

Comment

OK, OK, so they got a Navy and they got a Air Force, but do they got pizza in Canadia yet? :think:

Comment

yes, pizzas are all the rage in Calgary these days. I heard they are getting cable TV up there soon too! I am stoked for them too!
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          yes, pizzas are all the rage in Calgary these days. I heard they are getting cable TV up there soon too!
          I heard they were gonna get a hockey team .....

Good luck and enjoy it!
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Good luck.
            Hey, you stirred the pot up a little here and
            I for one appreciate it.

As said...stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
              Then again, this is the first picture i found when i typed ''Americans'' on the google image search. Sorry guys, the world has spoken

Here's the first result for Canadians:

Apparently, you guys aren't even real people! :ROTF:

Hey seriously dude, best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                Here's the first result for Canadians:

Apparently, you guys aren't even real people! :ROTF:

Hey seriously dude, best of luck to you.
                Thanks guys! I wasn't sure to post at first because, even though I really dig America, you guys can be a hand full at times lol. I think it's alright though, i am used to it. We're not that different though. Seriously, when ever I come to the states, apart from different restaurants and NFL football; there isn't much of a difference. Except, of course I'm also French Canadian, and we're a different breed hehe. I go every year or so to see the Buffalo Bills lose. Some years I go down to Jersey to spend a long week end at WildWood. Anyways, I dig that we're neighboring countries.

I absolutely love Terrance and Phillip. It makes no fucking sense, but it's awesome. Ugly Bob and Celine Dion. I liked that episode where Canada goes on strike lol. Anyways, thanks for all the comments guys. I have friends stationed in Kandahar, and I hope they come back safe. They hang out with the US troops once in a while or before they are sent to Afghanistan. Anyways bless you guys and keep the jokes coming too. If i was American I would find that shit funny anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
                  Anyways bless you guys and keep the jokes coming too.
                  Yo Kramer Infinity Sustainer
                  Kramer Focus 3000
                  Jackson DR3
                  Washburn SB-8 T-Bird

Comment

Best of luck to you Fender and stay safe.

Comment

Well well well Fender is gonna be a Canadian squid eah?? Well good luck to ya young man and go kick some ass and stay safe; and Fender have a whore in every port!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Fender;1338934]Nah we have a decent Navy, but it's not like it used to be. We also have no where near the same budget as the U.S. guys do. Then again, as far Canada goes, what's the point of harboring and maintaining a war size fleet when there is no big conflict.

QUOTE]

Thats why we harbor and maintain war sized fleets, so we can start shit(thats what everyone else thinks anyway, right). :ROTF:

Seriously, congratulations and stay safe. I've always been very impressed when people like yourself(and all vets), step up and serve, it speaks volumes about your character.

Comment

Don't get into it with the Inuit! :ROTF: Seriously, they are badasses with harpoons, they will nail you right off the deck!

Seriously, have a great experience, kudos for serving your country, and spend your money on C/J guitars instead of hookers in sleazy ports! Well, at least spend MORE of your money on guitars than on hookers!

Bon voyage, eh.... ya hoser!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fordsho90 View Post
                            Well well well Fender is gonna be a Canadian squid eah?? Well good luck to ya young man and go kick some ass and stay safe; and Fender have a whore in every port!!!
                            Only if she can pass an std test

Thats why we harbor and maintain war sized fleets, so we can start shit(thats what everyone else thinks anyway, right).
                            I guess we should invest in that kind of thinking. Looking back, it's always kind of worked out for you. Except Top Gun. US Navy never looked the same after the countless shower scenes with Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer. Then again, at least it put a rest to the Village People reference jokes

Don't get into it with the Inuit! :ROTF: Seriously, they are badasses with harpoons, they will nail you right off the deck!

Seriously, have a great experience, kudos for serving your country, and spend your money on C/J guitars instead of hookers in sleazy ports! Well, at least spend MORE of your money on guitars than on hookers!

Bon voyage, eh.... ya hoser!

I've never seen an Inuit yet. There are some villages in my province, but they are really far north. Past Hudson Bay and so on. They keep to themselves and are proud of their Heritage. Not a lot in common with the Mohawks and Algonquins, who have some reserves here and there. In fact, Kahnawake is a native reserve south of Montreal and north of New York state. All of the natives living there have dual citizenship and what not, so they get to go in and out of our countries for leisure and business. Tons of fireworks and cigarettes. If only they could start selling Jacksons !

Comment

Watch your ass out there Fender.

Quote;
                              "Being on boats for long periods of time, with Men. Just men.
                              For many days at a time, up on the deck with lots of men,
                              or down in the galley with lots of men."

Watch out for them Pirates.

Seriously though, Take care of yourself.
                              And for serving.
                              Models
                              The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
                              I dont need furniture.
                              If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
                              If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
                              And rock that sucker.

Comment

Don't forget about the barrel.

Comment

Working...
                                X