No announcement yet.

The 2010 MLB Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this game sucks ass, 3-0 tigers, yankees lineup is decimated, and their bench is weak.
    the bench is a big problem for the yankees this year. last it was fierce, this year it is sparse.
    not sold on the yanks yet, they have to get some guys back healthy or it could be a battle all year
    for a playoff spot.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

6-0, just leave detroit now, and sign two guys to fill the gaps, otherwise this is
      a tough schedule coming up at home for the yanks.

Comment

Tigers will try to keep the Sox off your tails starting tomorrow Tommy
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

what a game tonight. 7 homeruns between the two, yankees-11 red sox-9
          two 2 run homers in the 9th for the yanks after they blew a couple of juicy leads.

Comment

what happened last night Tommy? Bullpen coughs 6 in after Sabby gave up 1 to lose 7-6 to the sox
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

it's called a tank job, they also had a great chance to tie it up and also win it again in the 9th.
              the bullpen is in shreds, and the rays mayy just clean house tonight at the Stadium.
              The A.L. East is ridiculous right now, the Blue Jays are right there too.

Comment

and the Rays did clean house, they look awesome. if they stay healthy forget it.
                Yankees have 6 regulars out right now, they are reeling, and the pen is toast.

Comment

Tampon Bay Rays do it again...Banged up Yankees and Thames tweaks an ankle tripping over his own bat, wtf?
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

that was on wed. night, not to mention the flyball he dropped against the sox.
                    last years lineup was a lot more imposing than this years, even if there were no injuries.
                    I'm calling Teixeira out right now, he better start hitting.

Comment

• I can't stand this interleague play but it was kinda cool seeing the Cubbies come to town, about 40k at the ball park last night and thats cool to see the seats full.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Fucked out of a no hitter. Dude was out by a half of a step. MLB screwed up, instead of talking about making history the topic is how MLB fucked a kid outta a perfect game....

shawnlutz.com

Comment

• not just a no hitter, a perfect game, there's only been 19 of them in history, and this would have been the 3rd one this month.
                          MLB is considering overturning the call according to ESPN this a.m.
                          Bud selig is meeting with his top consultants. No doubt a panel of fukkin' morons I would be willing to bet, because
                          Selig is a moron.

Comment

• I hope they do but they're still undecided on whether they sould review and reverse the call or not. My guess is they'll take the black eye and forget about it. And yeah...Selig is pretty much a douche They probably dont want 3 perect games in a season (let alone month) right now with over 100 games left to go
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I just saw the pre-game in Detroit shawn, they just gave that kid a car for his performance yesterday, i thought that was very cool.
                              Question for you, what if that call was made in the 1st or 2nd inning? do you think it would be nearly as big a subject?

Comment

• how about that catch by Austin Jackson in the 9th? just like Willie Mays.
                                Another Yankee prospect lost, he's gonna be a great player.

Comment

Working...
                                X