No announcement yet.

The 2010 MLB Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped watching the game , then seen the news that they came back and won. Seems like they are playing great without Tulo and Helton.

Comment

• National League finally gets a win.

Nice to see the guys actually smiling and having fun out there occasionally.

Comment

• boring game last night.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• You mean you didn't enjoy seeing all the second best players in the MLB?

Comment

• I agree Tommy, it was a snorefest of an ASG imho...

now the NL finally wins an All star game there isa good chance the Tigers or Rangers will play in the World Series and lose game 7 on the road...lol
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I thought bonehead Girardi, the worst manager in baseball, mismanaged again.
              Why leave Ortiz as a baserunner after his leadoff hit in the 9th? People are asking why he didn't bat Arod
              in the 9th there with a guy on too, but it's not like Buck or kinsler can't hit. I was hoping for a higher
              scoring game that's all.
              It's the year 2010, tickets cost 5 million dollars each to a game now, who wants to see the pitcher bat anymore?
              Now there's no DH for either team in the most dire games 6 and 7 in the world Series now, bleeechhh!!!!

Comment

• Let me put it to you this way, I understand the pitcher batting as it was a truly strategerial
                part of the game when pitchers would normally throw 8 or 9 innings all the time, so if Sandy Koufax is still throwing
                smoke in the 8th and the game is close you of course let him bat, but nowadays guys normally throw 5 or 6 innings.
                You have a long reliever, a set up man, a closer, it just doesn't come into play often anymore, it's silly I tell you!!!

Comment

• pitchers batting...thats an oxymoron isnt it?

oh and another thing...I don't like ASG's being played the PDT....too much daylight
                  Last edited by Shawn Lutz; 07-14-2010, 12:47 PM.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• the Angel fans boo the hell out of the yankees and Red Sox players yet they cheer Ichiro, a division rival, idiots.

Comment

• yeah...Big Papi got a mixed reaction tho
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• he got booed heavily, if that's a mixed reaction i'd like to see a bad one-lol

Comment

• not during the intros...the other sox players were booed hard, papi was a mix of cheers and boos that I could tell
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• This video cracked me up. Jay Onrait has patronizing sportcaster down to a science...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Batty, you're in the wrong thread-lol, stick around why don't you.

Comment

• Yankees report card-
                                cano, Swisher, and Gardner have played great. Arod decent.
                                Jeter and Tex no bueno so far.
                                Granderson is a huge bust so far.
                                They need a bat bigtime, the pen is in disarray, and now Pettitte is out for 4 to 6 weeks.
                                Somehow they still have the best record in baseball. This pen will not make it through the
                                playoffs, and the trade deadline is less than 2 weeks away. Cashman better make up for his
                                Granderson, Nick Johnson signings, and letting both Matsui and Damon get away, they could have kept Matsui for next to nothing.
                                Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 07-19-2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X