No announcement yet.

The 2010 MLB Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can tell the hockey news is slow when I'm hitting up the other sports threads
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• A-Rod finally hit his 600 HR today...woohoo, don't have to have every game I'm watching interrupted to see every AB attempt by A-Rod until he hits it
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• i hate the switching out of numbered balls right before every at bat, put a little more pressure on
        him why don't ya. and for what? so someone can get more money for the ball? fukkin' ridiculous.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hey guys...I am interrupting your thread with a bit of baseball stuff.

Ever hear of Lindy McDaniel? Pitcher for the Cards, Cubs, Giants, Yanks, and Royals..from 55-75...
          I met him today. He stayed at our hotel last night..came out to the softball hall of fame and did some stuff etc.

Says he was the #1 relief pitcher in 59, 60, and 63.

Seemed like a really cool guy..gave me an autographed pic.

Ok, back to your thread

Comment

• Hi Jeri,
            No I am not up on Lindy, but that's cool, did he tell you what years he was on the yankees?
            If it was anytime from '55 through '65 I'm drooling at who he got to play with.

Comment

• Hey Tommy...here's what the card he gave me says..

Cards 55-62, Cubs 63-65, Giants 66-68, Yankees 68-73, Royals 74-75

Comment

• thinking on starting the fire Leyland campaing. Every season he managed Detroit they tank post all star game. Tigers were 10 games over .500 at the break and first in the AL Central. Now they are 4 games below .500, 3rd in the Central and 10 games back. All I care about is Cabera going for the triple crown and Verlander staying healthy....season is done for the kitties...

Go Rangers! At least I have post season hope with them
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• prelude to the ALCS tonight on ESPN
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Douchebag bails as foul ball hits girlfriend

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...&cp=2#comments
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• he got exposed ron.

well shawnny boy, i'm hoping the rangers have to play the rays , or the white sox or red sox in the first round.
                      tough loss last night for the rangers, the yankees struck out 17 times last night but still came back and won.
                      first blown save in 20 tries for feliz last night. and that leadoff triple in the 9th went to waste against rivera.
                      i thought the yankees should have won the first game, they had the go ahead run on 3rd with one out in the 8th
                      the other night but couldn't get him in. No tex, posada, or Cano for game one in the lineup either, although bonehead joe
                      girardi put cano in in the 7th. Girardi is the worst manager in baseball, i stand by that statement.

Comment

• that dude was a douche nozzle. he claims he lost it in the lights but he's just a pussy afraid of a fly ball

Tommy Feliz didnt have his stuff last night and you could tell rigth away and should have been yanked right off the bat. Tough way to lose but you can't let an offense like the Yankees to remain in the game, they'll burn ya eventually.

I thought hte first game wasa luck win for teh Rangers, hated to see A-Rod's hr tie it up in that one
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Not really a baseball fan and don't really know who he is or his signifigance, but RIP Bobby Thomson...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Tommy, Rangers first playoff series in 10 years.... rotation, Cliff Lee first, CJ Wilson second and Colby Lewis 3rd
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

• who they play is still in doubt though.
                              as is the yankees rotation, which is in complete disarray.

Comment

Working...
                              X