• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
    fixed

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
      fixed
      I was trying to think of a way to fit that part in...you did great!

Oh CHIT...where is Billz when we need him?

Comment

Im gonna guess that it would also have to be painted baby blue??
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          huh?

Nearly 12K posts, and you missed all of this?
          Don't MAKE me look it up for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            Piss on their car seats! Piss on their car seats!!!!
            Dude, I love this solution. but I am never coming to your town with open windows.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              Dude, I love this solution. but I am never coming to your town with open windows.
              I have actually done this, not band related and I was about 15 at the time. Cant remember what the deal with the guy was but one night I found Hed left the widows down on his late 70s vintage Corvette and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                Nearly 12K posts, and you missed all of this?
                Don't MAKE me look it up for you...

nah, I'm up on all of Blazer's exploits.

I didn't get the "sellout" thing. And even after GT asked, we're all still none the wiser. But nevermind - I like the way this thread is heading.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Was Blazer the one who said his girlfriend was kissing another dude? I didn't think he ever had a girlfriend. :dunno:
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                    Was Blazer the one who said his girlfriend was kissing another dude? I didn't think he ever had a girlfriend. :dunno:
                    Nah, Blazer never talked about women(he just drew them in a very weird and uncomfortable way, with cartoons that obviously masked some disturbing thought patterns - ).

You're thinking of GoR, damn I need to get a life and quit spending so much time on the computer.
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

nah, I'm up on all of Blazer's exploits.

I didn't get the "sellout" thing. And even after GT asked, we're all still none the wiser. But nevermind - I like the way this thread is heading.
                      From his initial post I'd guess that they want to be more commercial and no longer want to play with the "troo" and "kvlt" bands that he likes better. The "10 people" and "more mainstream" comments are what I'm basing this guess on...
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                        From his initial post I'd guess that they want to be more commercial and no longer want to play with the "troo" and "kvlt" bands that he likes better. The "10 people" and "more mainstream" comments are what I'm basing this guess on...
                        For some reason that reminded me of this awesome post ......

any guitarist that has ever been featured in a guitar mag, or any mag (or pamphlet) for that matter, flat out SUCKS! If a band has succeeded in getting a label to sign them, even their own independent label, then they are SELLOUT DOUCHEBAG FUCKS@!!! They are all shit. My kid sister can play better and she doesn't have any hands. I only listen to guitarists that are so truly underground you have never heard of them. And if you have heard of them, I don't like them anymore. Guitarists who are so groundbreaking they've come up with techniques I can't even prano..prenun...pronao... say out loud. And if you discover any of these guitarists, you will be so truly astounded that you'll either want to sell all your gear and take up canasta, or you will be inspired to head back to the woodshed even though you have no chance of ever playing anywhere near as good.... until I declare them COMPLETE & UTTER SHIT because you now know about them. Oh, and don't give me all that whiny old fart "you don't understand because you weren't there", "no one before them was doing", "brought an obscure technique to popular view" BULLSHIT justification that you dinosaurs constantly bring to the table. If these guitarists were so VISIONARY they should have had the foresight to ensure that no other guitar players would be able to surpass their technique

Nothing against you Twitch, it just seemed to fit nicely
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'm honored if I even made you think of that iconic post! A true classic from VitaminG! May it NEVER be published in ANY guitar mag!!!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Me and my pal often make up these tr00 underground shredders with whacky names to confuse people. I remember one is called Marius Zuckasdjanettielli or some ridiculous shit like that.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                              You pretty much nailed right on the nose there. Though its not so much being kult or underground so much as his arrogance was a little out of balance with the bands success. No audience, 10 or 100 should ever be considered a waste of your time, especially when youre a nobody band. At any rate, I pretty much told him that this afternoon, so I think were all on the same page now about how I think hes being an arrogant douche bag. And for the mainstream thing, I think his words were "were not gonna do the show cause we were booked with that puke metal shit again". In which case I reminded him that never once in all the shows weve been booked with "puke metal bands" as he put, had the audienece that was there dissapointed in our performance. People still dig the old school.
                              Last edited by Twitch; 04-10-2010, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X