No announcement yet.

I need help...again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm doing nothing but pouring honey potion in his ear, i have plans with Endy to attend the wedding, the reception will be a bender to remember, you have to curtail your urges or you may lose him. it's about respect for your partner-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      Oh there he is, naughty little pudsucker. No, I think his mind has been poisoned by someone else, someone in Orange County. (Is that where Oompah Loompahs come from?)

Maybe I'm trying to get him to break up with me, just so that when we do get back together, we can have some brutal get-back-together-fuck-me-you-monster sex.
      Or maybe you're just some anal minded twat tring your usual BS fantasy trolling to annoy me, and it's not working.

Your OP suggests you shagged Ron
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

See, Wilksy-Baby knows who I'm talking about, although I suspect he has fantasies about living in a place called Bender Beach. Something about Sandy Balls.

You are welcome to attend the wedding, we can give Wilksy Baby his first 3 way donut stretch. (In theory. Things like that are a lot more difficult in real life, trust me)

As for respect. Well, if I had a shred of self-respect, that would be a start.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
          Tequila will make a fat chick look skinny pretty quick..................
          +1
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I did it again. I picked her up from work and poked her in a country layby in broad daylight. I can't believe how little self-control I have, she's gruesome, she had a zit on her arse, she's not even good conversation. I didn't even dump her in the middle of nowhere afterwards, I gave her a lift home. I disgust myself.

Luckily today my Mistress of Pain had a party and I fucked the crap out of her assistant, a real stunner. It made me feel clean again, in a dirty kind of way. It's amazing how sticking your tongue up someone's bunghole can make things all OK again. Best of all, she's agreed to do THE video I have been plotting. It's going to be PURE FILTH.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Thats our boy!....................
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

We've all done it. You mistake was telling people about it.

Comment

The fact that you were thoughtful enough to 'swap party hats' makes me think perhaps you've already stumbled (or climbed maybe) onto your new missus.
                  |My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                  X