OMG, what a stupid stupid post!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, what a stupid stupid post!!

Check the post in the OMG. WTF what now post in "Tech Q&a" above my last reply in it. This morons tryin to get other forum members killed!!
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

:think: WHAT? PLEASE EXPLAIN.
    BLS/SDMF

Comment

Although,I could probaly do better.Here Goes.........

I once had a dog,We shaved him so we could practice tatooing.The dog didn't seem to mind but after a while he looked like white trash.You know,prison power type shit.We even tattooed his paw,it said."Shit Kicker"He was a badass and he knew it,he even tried to compare tats.He always won......

If that doesn't make sense I dont know what does.
      As the cable guy would say "Thats funny,I don't care who you are!"

Gimme a break I'm from Virginia.
      BLS/SDMF

Comment

HE WAS A REAL DOG.I KNOW SOME MAY THINk IT CRUEL BUT UNTIL THE DAY HE DIED HE WAS THE BEST DOG TO EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS WORLD.....HE DIED WITH A SHOE IN HIS MOUTH.MINE TO BE EXACT.HIS NAME WAS Angel.He was the best dog ever.We fed him when we ate,he never ate dog food....EVER.We priced out brass knucks for him but they wanted $375,he died without them.We saved up and put them on his grave marker.PIP Angel.RIP

Sorry for the caps lock IM DRUNK,HAVE SYMPATHY!!
        BLS/SDMF

Comment

Sorry, I guess its not above my last post now. Was refering to where Rytard said to measure voltage between the hot and ground of an AC circuit. Well, its off to work on a fuckin saturday!!
          Last edited by Twitch; 04-10-2010, 07:01 AM.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            Sorry, I guess its not above my last post now. Was refering to where Rytard said to measure voltage between the hot and ground of an AC circuit. Well, its off to work on a fuckin saturday!!

So sorry Twitch,Didnt mean to screw up your post man.I just truly had no idea what you were talking about.

Hey lets play......SMACK A NEWB!!!!
            BLS/SDMF

Comment

What kind of dog was he?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                What kind of dog was he?

He was a Pitbull.I wish I had pictures of him but I lost all that stuff in Katrina.
                BLS/SDMF

Comment

Working...
                X