what a year....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a year....

What a messed up year for me. I hope you guys fared better.
    March 29- Heart attack, myocardial infarction, the LAD 100% blocked, 3 stents inserted via cath.
    April 6- Made it to 38 but found out I'm severly allergic to ALL Statin drugs (cholesterol reducing drugs)
    May 12- another round of stents, RCA 100% blocked, 3 stents inserted, 1 more in the circumflex, 7 total.
    May 13- Dr. says you are disabled, you MUST not return to your 15+ year career, or it WILL kill you.
    retirement started in Sept. SOB's cut 30% off my pension for early retirement.
    Nov.- Mom is sick, wondering WTF?
    Jan.- Mom has cancer, passed on Jan 27,2010. (still dealing with that one)
    Feb.- Stress test shows eschemic rythmn, another cardiac cath- whoopee! This one left a 4x7 cm hematoma above the femoral artery, and the 'Mother of all Bruises' from my crotch to my knee, felt like my testicles where used as a speed bag in the boxing gym.
    March- my health insurance ends, either pay $960 a month or keep your house.......hmmm, I gotta keep a roof over the kids heads at least......no brainer
    April- First holidays without mom, sucks. Made it to 39.....
    Yesterday (4-9-2010) going to cardiac rehab at the hospital, some teen in a pizza delivery car darts in front of me from a side street, I can't swerve because of another car beside me, we hit nose to nose, and I'm off to the hospital again, my back killing me. They give me a shot of morphine and send me home, didn't check my heart or nothing, but I'm still here thankfully. Police report ready by Mon or Tues. If they don't cite the kid at fault I'm definately going to court. HE pulled in front of ME! My car is undrivable and I'm unable to work on it until the insurance companies inspect it.
    Thanks for letting me rant, the stress is getting out of control.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

I was in a head to head 60mph wreck on March 27 2007. I'm busted up still, but hanging in there. You need to hang in there too, if only to last one day longer than me.

Comment

Did the finger yet poke yer' butt?That sucks. Sorry,just trying to crack a smile.I had a really shitty year in 2007.No need for details.Just very shitty.Deaths,Streetlife,starvation,shakes.Anyway. I think as long as you keep posting here it will be ok.I'm sure someone has better advice than me but then again who can be in your shoes right?Stick with it.I'm only 27 and have already realized the frailty of life....Especially my own.We are here man.

We are all bad in health to some degree Scoot,I hope the best for you.Stay strong in spirit.As the great wind would say.The horse is fast,we must keep up.Sometimes we cannot but we will meet in death for the final greeting.
      Last edited by BallooTheBear; 04-10-2010, 09:39 AM.
      BLS/SDMF

Comment

Sorry to hear of your woes Scooter but try to look at the positive things in your life IE: your kids and wife?? and remeber that they feel what you do and to try and enjoy them while you can; since tomorrow isnt guaranteed. I know how it feels to have it raining pussy and you still get hit in the head with a big dick . Hang in there brother and I will send up a prayer for y'all.

Comment

Look at the bright side. You're still here to rant about it.

I hope things get better for bro.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there.
            We are not given any more than we can handle, you must be a strong man.

We're here for you man.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
            X