Hittin' the sack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hittin' the sack.

Sorry for all who thought they would see some balls here,dissapointment is a bitch.Hey your geh anyway.Goodnight all as I'm sure your glad to finally rid of me.

Check the pic as to how I feel,still havn't been to sleep.

P.S. Jagermeister KILLS....
    BLS/SDMF

I've got the worst hangover I've ever had, 7 duvels and a couple of pints had me destroyed!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      I've got the worst hangover I've ever had, 7 duvels and a couple of pints had me destroyed!
      Worst ever?I'm sure you can think of at least one worse than tonight right?

Mine was two bottles of Jack,a little heavy on the beer.Maybe 7 or so then a swift car ride to the beach.All I remember was waking up with sand in all my orfices,a blanket three feet away,sun in my face,ribs being poked by a shitty rent-a-cop and not to mention I was 100 miles from home with no idea how I got there.I didn't figure that out until later.The cab ride home was $160,he had to wait in my driveway while I ran in to find my checkbook.He told me they didn't take checks but I said it's that or nothing.Litterally I said sue me so he settled,haha.That night sucked.Anyway my Ol' Lady sais I'm never allowed to drink dark liqor again.Last night was green though,Does that count?

Jagermeister,SUCKS...I'm glad my toilet is in the next room.I hate this shit.I cant get back to sleep after puking and she would kick me out of the bed anyway,now I'll have to hear "I told you so" all day.You can't win.Maybe I should just quit drinking.But hey I only paid for three beers,The rest was free and I got to see some great metal.

Maybe I win Afterall.
      BLS/SDMF

Comment

It's a glorious beautiful spring day outside!

Just thought you might like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
          Haha, I remember that a sixpack of Duvel was all you would need when I worked in The Netherlands for half a year.

Comment

Working...
          X