Off to Cuba in a couple of hours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Cuba in a couple of hours.

I'll be leaving for the airport in about half an hour. See you all in a week.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

That's awesome man, take a lot of pics if you can, specially of the cities, Havana (along with Buenos Aires) has the best architecture in Americas.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Wait, you going to Gitmo?

Don't go clamdigging, no matter what they tell you!
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Don't forget to bring back Cigars for your forum brethren!
        Cheers, and have fun!
        Great food down there from what I've heard!
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

They can get Cubans in Canada. Sounds like a good time. I second the request for lots of pics.

Comment

What brings you to cuba vacation or business.
            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Righto, who is going to ring Customs and tell them about the dangerous terrorist on his way to Cuba who needs to be detained and waterboarded?
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

" I can always find my Cuban skies, in lovely Zeegler's eyes"
                sorry lost my head.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Damn guys, the intarweb connection here sucks ass. I'm having a great time though. I'll be sure to post lots of pics.

Comment

And that's the last we'll hear from Zeegler. You can't dis The People's Internet Service, gringo. Have fun in a Kooban meelaterry preezon
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just got back. Tired. Pics later. No prison.

Comment

How many Volgas did you see?
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I can tell you, if anyone bought cigars...the best growers left the country many years ago.
                            Soil and climate is still great, but the rollers are now in neighboring places.
                            Hope you didn't get ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                              I can tell you, if anyone bought cigars...the best growers left the country many years ago.
                              Soil and climate is still great, but the rollers are now in neighboring places.
                              Like where, DR?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X