• Show
Clear All

• wasr10 ak47 or saiga 12 shotgun

im looking for a fun, relable gun and these are my 2 options
    any gun guys on here?
    give me some advice

therapy or a girlfriend or both.

Comment

The AK would be the best choice because there are plenty of parts for them so service is cheap and ammo is readily available in bulk.

Comment

Shotguns can get boring pretty quickly. I don't think you can go wrong with an AK47.

Comment

Get a Saiga Ak - I just got a 7.62x39 from peachstateguns.com for $319, but they're more now...there are others out there that are in the low-$300 range though...best of both worlds!
          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by loki: god of chaos View Post
            any gun guys on here?
            gun guys?!? here in the JCF?
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
              gun guys?!? here in the JCF?
              He must not have seen the recent trend of threads.

Comment

Ak... it will be the peoples choice come the revolution of 2012!
                Be there!

Comment

i have a wasr10 underfolder. its great. put 300 rounds thru it last sunday. ammo is cheap on ammotogo website .i like my m4 a little more but it also cost twice the price:P.
                  subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                  www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

i like my SGL-21 which is an arsenal converted saiga, pretty much an AK

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
                      Get a Saiga Ak - I just got a 7.62x39 from peachstateguns.com for $319, but they're more now...there are others out there that are in the low-$300 range though...best of both worlds!
                      Cool! I'm liking the Saiga .223 for $330! You're in CA, did you buy out of state, or will they ship to ? in CA?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

get the AK like everyone says. then later on when you have $450 get a shotgun for home defense. when you need one there's nothing better.
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Cool! I'm liking the Saiga .223 for $330! You're in CA, did you buy out of state, or will they ship to ? in CA?
                          Adam at Peachstate will ship to CA. no problem, he's very good with "noobs" like me as well... Check out calguns.net and look at the Peachstate section, I think he'll give $10 off if you use "calguns" in the coupon box...nice thing is the shipping you pay is saved by no sales tax...or so I've heard...
                          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Working...
                          X