• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yes RIP

Comment

Damn, he's still dead....

Comment

Man, I heard about his passing on Friday night, and didn't believe it at first. Hell, my friend and I just saw Type O play this past fall in October, of course. I never thought that'd be the last time, but figured it take more than a year for them to tour again. He's sarcasm on stage is palpable.

Saw em 1st play on Halloween in 95 in Boston. They used a snow machine toward the end of the show and then thru a box of hundreds of toilet paper into the audience at the very end, and the last few minutes was spent throwing and unraveling all the tp. A very memorial show and easily on my top 10 best shows, maybe even top 5.

RIP Peter, you were 1 of a kind.
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I'd say they tied GWAR for my second favorite show, second only to Megadeth on the Symphony of Destruction tour. I had hoped to see them again.

The snow was awesome, especially when you're drenched in sweat in front of the stage. With all the fans and snow they had on the stage you could barely see the band for the blizzard. Really fitting during Too Late: Frozen.

Hey Pete, where you going with that axe in your hand?

RIP
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
          X