X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary of A. Hoffman's bycicle ride

today is the anniversary of the first acid trip,

and it just so happens i have some lil white squares

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

lmao, its never like that,

i think the real danger is the trip into ur own head and subconsious mind

some scary shit in there

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i wanna know how much they gave that cat, friend has a cat, pretty kitty, has eaten a hit of elle, half a roll, done some white off a plate, she even HITS a pipe, like really, she hits it just have to carb it for her, its crazy, never did any stuff like that coolest cat ever, will sit in your lap all day and blow down and no we didnt feed her illicit substances, she just has a nack for getting into shit the moment you arent looking

but anyway i dont trust government test, like the one on THC and cannabis, lets strap gas mask on monkeys, and pumping it full of smoke from up to like 30+ columbian strength joints and not having ANY provisions for OXYGEN

suffocation basically, from smoke inhalation and lack of oxygen = major brain damage,

anyway mr. hoffman lived to be 102 btw
          Last edited by gmbob22; 04-16-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

of course you can't trust government tests, they saw it was really good shit which couldn't be let into the public's hands and somehow the users often "enlightened" and turned against the authority.... imagine that you have a bunch of George Carlin's everywhere... "the man" wouldn't be happy
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
            X