Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some friends of mine need our help! Animal shelter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some friends of mine need our help! Animal shelter!

Some friends of mine are very involved with an animal shelter and this shelter is very close to winning a $10,000 grant on a animal rescue site. Their shelter vonlunteers all work work very hard on their own time to care for and feed animals that are rescued. Some require medical attention and medicine and that all costs money. All their funds are obtained through funraising efforts by its members. Winning a grant like this would be a great boost for them and be able to update their facility and provide better care for the animals. They are currently in first place to win, and they need more votes to keep them there for only 3 more days to win!

You can vote once per day per computer. Please vote for them and forward this to your family and friends as well. To complete the vote you need to verify an animal in a picture to prove its a real person voting and not a computer program doing it. It dont cost you a dime, and can really mean alot of good for our humane society animals.

The shelter name is: Copper Country Humane Society My friends there put in countless hours of volunteer work to help the animals find good homes and this grant would really help them out. Please vote for them for the next 3 days from any computer you can!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Unless I missed it- What state? It's asking for that to search for the shelter to vote.

Comment

yeah Tone, "Your sisters bedroom" wasn't in the dropdown menu for states lol and the State is a requirement. I'll help but you have to tells what state the shelter is as that is a requirement to vote.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

its Michigan

You voted for:
        Copper Country Humane Society
        Houghton, MI 49930
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

State please.

Thanks Shawn
          voted.
          Last edited by guitarsjb; 04-16-2010, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Ooops!! My bad! Sorry! thank you Shawn for posting that! Yes, their animal shelter is in michigan. Shawn has the exact info! Thank you so much for the votes and support people!

Keep em' coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              yeah Tone, "Your sisters bedroom" wasn't in the dropdown menu for states lol and the State is a requirement. I'll help but you have to tells what state the shelter is as that is a requirement to vote.
              Yea, well I tell you this, some of the bedrooms I have been in over the years could have been animal shelters. different kind of animal though.

Comment

Done........
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Done....

Comment

Voted! good luck!

Comment

Done... Good luck !
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Thanks folks!!!! we need all the votes we can get! your help is GREATLY appreciated!

Comment

Done, and my confirm animal was a Lion! RAWR!!!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Done
                            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Got it.... Good luck
                              Yo Kramer Infinity Sustainer
                              Kramer Focus 3000
                              Jackson DR3
                              Washburn SB-8 T-Bird

Comment

Working...
                              X