Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to buy a Jackson CX-9

oops! I meant to say Mazda CX-9

Well, I admit, I did that on purpose! Does anyone on this board own this SUV? Any good/bad things to say? I went through 30 - 40 reviews online but not sure if I could trust them. For all we know because of the slump the sales rep's could be spending their time logging in under different names and submitting reviews. :ROTF:
    Sam

My wife got a CX-7 recently. We've only had it for a few months, but it's all good so far. Not exactly the same platform as a CX-9, but very similar. I'm over-simplifying, but the CX-9 can be thought of as a stretched version with more length for the 3rd row seat. And it uses the 3.7L V6 vs the 2.3L turbo I4 in the CX-7. Both are essentially the same platform, etc as the Ford Edge / Flex.

Comment

Cool. thanks man! I'm tired of my CR-V and am looking forward to this roomier vehicle.
      Sam

Comment

I've heard only good things about this vehicle.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron!

I went to take another look at it today and ended up driving it home. Those damn sales people! So far looks great (got the copper red), spacious, great stereo system and moves quickly.
          Sam

Comment

Working...
          X