Any face book users ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any face book users ....

Do NOT forget to OPT OUT of the new FB Instant Personalization crap. Under your Privacy Settings so 3rd parties cannot collect your personal data. Account-->Privacy Settings-->Applications & Websites-->@bottom is the Instant Personalization thing-->Uncheck Allow
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

thanks for the tip Jay...just made the change.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
      thanks for the tip Jay...just made the change.
      Ditto
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        Ditto
        +1

Comment

Me too... funny how it tries to stop you from unchecking it and makes you confirm. Not cool....
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ever since FB made everything default to public, I've been very wary of putting anything even remotely personal on there.
            Scott

Comment

Thanks, Jay!
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

The only Facebook users I know are Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, etc.

Comment

I have to be the last person without a Facebook account. Seems like I've made the right choice to avoid it.

Comment

+1^^
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

This may be rumor, but Ive also heard that any pics, music or anything you post to your FB account becomes property of FB. Not cool either.
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Fuck Facebook in the Face..and Twitter my balls!!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Classic Bill!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Classic Bill!
                            Another friggin' sig..just sittin' there..all for you!

This is my purpose..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                            X