2010 FIFA World cup Soccer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 FIFA World cup Soccer!!

Who's stoked???? I am! 49 more days to wait!! I still remember Zidane's antics in the last world cup! :ROTF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1IM1ighY_E

Coming to think of it, HUGE life-changing events have happened in my personal life in all the FIFA years. 1998, I came to the USA for the very first time uncertain of my future. 2002 was the year I got married. In 2006, my kid was born. wonder what 2010 has in store for me. Other than the AXE FX, I cant think of anything significant that happened so far. But the year has just started...

--Sam
    Sam

fuck it, there's not even someone who would head-butt all the macaroni eating divers anymore
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hockey?
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        Hockey?
        yes!!!

in Germany next month
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

ewwwwwww the world cup, just another excuse for everyone i know to say

"so who are you supporting?"
          "nah.. im no really into football"
          "what !?! "
          "im just not into it , im more of a rugby guy"
          "(as he walks away in disgust) faggot"

also i can't deal with the pretty boy football culture
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

spain
            "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Working...
            X