Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD horns & Eristic

Hello Billzy! & Eristic!

Bill I notice you re-joined pretty much JUST IN TIME for today's festivities!

You re-joiner you!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Ahhh.. Not much festivities goin' on man.

In fact, I've been in a really blue mood for far too long.

Hopefully, coming back to my JCF family will help get the funk out.

I've been ignoring my own family for the last couple days and they haven't said a word to me (wife and son)..:think:

They don't seem to give a damn..ehhhhhh fuggums..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Birf-dae Bill!
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks..I'm no alcoholic man, but I think I'll make me a White Russian at 9:18 AM. I been up all night so technically it's not really morning for me.:idea:

I'll be feelin' fine today..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's weird being closer to 30 than 20.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic View Post
            It's weird being closer to 30 than 20.

Do ya know what's weirder...

Being closer to 50 than 40...WTF happened??!!!:think:

I was in my fuggin 30's when I joined this forum...WTF happened???!!!:think::think:

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Billzy!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday guys.

Remember the rule Billz! Today you gotta choke it twice! Like it owes you money!
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Happy Birthday!

You two share a birthday with my son. Ohh to be 15 again. Where the hell is that way-back time machine? Drop me off in the early 80s and leave me there.

Comment

HBD fellas, have a great one.

REMEMBER as you get older to let those around you help a little more ......
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	wife.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	2444842

Good to see you back around BillZ
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

...Yeah man It's my birfhday!!! I'm gonna choke The Dark Marsupial dry and then ask "The Wife" for a Birfday Beej. She has NO idea what she's in for..she's going to have fuggin' lockjaw and shit...yeah..:ROTF:

everytime she stops..I'll say''.."AHHHHHHHHHHHH....why'd ya stop..I was right there"!!!

When I finally do skeet..a little driblet will barely ooze out..then I'll make the biggest O face imaginable"!!!!!

Comment

JCF FUGGIN" RULES!!!

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                            HBD fellas, have a great one.

REMEMBER as you get older to let those around you help a little more ......
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]664[/ATTACH]

Good to see you back around BillZ

It only cost me a $30 co-pay to get three fingers up my asshole and my balls played with by my primary care physician..that's MUCH cheaper getting that service from the wife!!

Comment

happy bday guys
                              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                              X