It's nice to be home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nice to be home.

First I want thank everyone that PMd me, contacted, called me or just plain missed me. Believe me, I missed you guys and gals even more.

It's been a very trying time for me and I avoided coming here to talk about it. I was so overwhelmed that I was completely consumed and exhausted. My whole family seemed to fall apart at once..including yours truly taking care of all of them. But everything seems to be on the upswing, but it did take its toll on me..emotionally and physically.

I'll elaborate on the crap on my plate eventually. For IE, I helped my father and brother back to health, taking care of my wife and kid. Including aggresively confronting a hispanic gang at school that singled him out before Christmas break. I squashed that shit in front of the entire school. I received instant respect from those assholes, all teachers, staff, and students. The only one that failed to appreciate this was my son. I could see if he lost face but he has the upmost respect from those that wanted to do major harm to him..they're now "freindly". They are a constant assache that beats up a kid once a week, but too afraid to report it. I physically grabbed their "leader" in the gym, who cried like a baby and looked like the pussy he really is (to everyone), his freinds wanted no part of it. Believe me I repeatedly asked them. Yet, my son can't thank me..WTF? :think:

"strength in numbers"...maybe to some. Fuggin' jerkoffs!!!

I must say...that hurts.

BTW..I had to upgrade to IE 8 to come back here. It's all good now..the font was way too small

I'm 46 today...Hail Yesterday!

Rev B Fuggums.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Bill, you old fart! Happy b'day and it's great to see you back. I don't about everybody else but I missed ya

I'm glad to hear things are finally on the up and up for you.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Good to have you back. Glad to hear things are on the upswing. This place just wasn't the same without ya Rev. Fuggums. Happy B-Day.

Comment

Glad to see you back here BillZ!!! I had asked about you several times on my "JCF Old Timers" thread. speaking of "old timers" Happy Birthday!!!
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Haaaa...thanks man. "Yeah man..you know strikes and gutters."

I escape reality by playing my guitars, drinking White Russians, and watching The Big Lebowski about 50+ times.

I need to adopt The Dude's tude. I'm thinking of joing the church of dude and becoming a dudeist!

Yeah man, ..kinda like a Dudeism thing..with a dash of Satan...which would be like "Walter" in the movie.

or..I could be a Nihilist..like Flea..I play bass like Flea...

I must ponder this!:idea:

Did you know that you become a much better guitarist..when you stay off a guitar forum for nearly a year!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

nice to have you back Bill and hope you and your family can get back to some form of normalcy.

Happy belated birthday too, ya old goat you
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              nice to have you back Bill and hope you and your family can get back to some form of normalcy.

Happy belated birthday too, ya old goat you
              Thanks Shawn..yes, I certainly hope so.

Oh, and don't worry about the belated thingy...you're right on time!!!

Comment

Hellzyeah we missed you! Even us somewhat newcomers. Welcome back and happy birthday bro! Good to hear things are getting a bit better for you and the fam.

Comment

Thanks man..I'll be catchin' up with everyone about everything. I'm still a little busy, but things are definitely better at the moment!!

But I'm back.. fo sho!!!

Comment

I'll give you balls
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Fuckin aye billy, great to see you back! Good to hear things are gettin better for ya. Happy bday! and hail yesterday!

Comment

Welcome back Bill!!! Glad things are getting better bro, now maybe we can get back to discussing the more important things in life around here like bukakke, shorn beanbags and tonguing balloon knots.

Happy Birthday my friend!!
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

...balls...yeah man..throw more balls.

It's great to be back man...I'be been catching up on music, dialin' my amps with my boy. My son became quite the writer/player...his right hand is sick! I can't keep up..I have to alternate pick to keep up with his downstrokes.

Can't wait 'till June 8th...NEVERMORE will be released!!! The most anticipated record of my life besides DLR Van Halen and classic 'Tage!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                            Welcome back Bill!!! Glad things are getting better bro, now maybe we can get back to discussing the more important things in life around here like bukakke, shorn beanbags and tonguing balloon knots.

Happy Birthday my friend!!
                            Rev Freak B Nasty...those are now Blog topics. I will rule the blogs...I will glaze those fuggin' Blogs with layers of spoim!!!

Skeet...skeet..skeet...!!!!

Comment

HBD Billz...you have been through the gauntlet!
                              The boy will come around.

It usually takes place around age 35.
                              Just keep it going.

Comment

Working...
                              X