No announcement yet.

It's nice to be home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hbd bill. welcome back! we need to catch up. glad to hear things are looking up.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks Tim!! Yes, much catching up to do..

Y'know I had 2 White Russians and a 3 hits of weed. Never shave your balls like that..my undies are stuffed with toilet paper!!!

Baby powder...liquid skin...the only thing that stops scrotal bleeding is a piece of white bread. ..these are facts!

I think my wife is spared tonight..my balls are FUBARd!

I'm makin' a fuggin sandwich ovahere!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Welcome back Bill, good to see ya again! HBD.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          Welcome back Bill. Look forward to some more interesting chat.

My son's birthday today too. He's obsessed with those damn video games, so we don't spend as much time together as you and your son probably do. There's no shortage of guitars or amps, he's got a Laney AOR 50 combo and a KS2 wired with EMGs in his room, collecting dust.
          Don, It's your son's birthday man..15..like my kid??? Wow..I feel your pain. Taurus..the bull. We're hard headed Mo Fos..but we need luvin' too!!!

Tell 'em I said he rules the day with me! No White Russians for him tho..maybe some chocolate milk perhaps. I actually made my kid a Kalua Russian..no Vodka..mostly milk...and watchin' the dude...we are Lebowski Urban Achievers!!

Oh nice to see you Rob...hope all is kick ass!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sure have missed ya brother. Glad to hear you're getting a grip on the homelife.

Love ya man.

Comment

Welcome back, Billzy! I knew you'd be back soon, this place just wasn't the same without you...warts & all!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wassup Sis..I heard your outta band...to me YOU were the band. So, relax and you'll find good people and players in time. Finding musicans without issues...yeah right..huh?

Ron..Warts..I don't have no stinking warts (yet). Hey, did anyone else hear the rumor of Lemmy removing his warts and sellin' them on Ebay for charity..???

I've been lurking around..but I wasn't in the right mindset (consumed) ..to jump back in the game..

That's sad about Dio and Peter Steele..I hope Ronnie is OK. He's the man!!

Ron..take that damn sig..the people will love it!! Actually I don't realize how 'tarded I am until someone points out something I said!!

Take a poll...how many think Ron should take that damn sig. He wanted one for so long, and it's so awesome to make him laugh like that!!

Comment

What sig?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome back BillZ!

Comment

Sup?

HBD Bill( my sisters also) right on,,,Glad to see you back brother the place just hasn't been the same without the ole BillZbub to set shit strait.

MOSHON
                      DAVE
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Welcome back! It's good to hear that things are getting back on track for you.

Comment

Missed ya Fucker!!! -Lou
                          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Welcome back Bill! I don't know you very well but you have always seemed like a real nice guy, and your posts always provide the JCF with that SPUNK that it needs

Hope the family situation continues to get better.

Oh, and happy bday as well
                            My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

I'm a bit late here but HBD Bill. Good to see you back on here, now lets go back to spreading Uber and Marshall gospel to the masses
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hey Bill, good to see ya back. Happy B-day. There's a lot of new members here now. Some seem to be pretty "sensitive".....have fun!!

Comment

Working...
                                X