It's nice to be home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill,

I physically grabbed their "leader" in the gym, who cried like a baby and looked like the pussy he really is (to everyone), his freinds wanted no part of it. Believe me I repeatedly asked them. Yet, my son can't thank me..WTF?
    Thats ok, he will be thanking you later on.

Nice to see you back you salty fuck.

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

BillZ! Good to see you're back and firing on all eight!
      We all missed you, and there's a whole bunch of noobs to edjumicate.

I never realised that I was older than you. Dayum!

Comment

oh william, how we've missed you. good, now we can get back to talking about jerking off again. withdrawals are over.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion99 View Post
          your posts always provide the JCF with that SPUNK that it needs
          Literally!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome back, Bill - wasn't the same around here without you!
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Literally!

Can you feel Bill's salvation all over your face?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome back Bill...there has been talk of Uli not being God since you've been away, please set the parish straight...

But seriously, glad to hear things are on an upswing for you...speaking as a guy with a mom in the hospital and a boy knocking on 13's door, I understand where you're coming from...
                Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Back to Casa De Fuggems!

Y'all.

I get lost around there.
                  And Billz...45 is still a spring the in the step.
                  I'm 47 and don't feel a day over 40.

Comment

Welcome back! The furniture has been moved around a bit but it's still the same place.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Wowee..wow.

Well I can't address you seperately..because we are one! We are bound by balls! Huge Balls..nestled in veiny..wrinkly..fuzzy..pimply..leathery satchels....slathered in spoim!

I am now going upstairs to lay some pipe to Mrs Bub. That's right, I'm feelin' COCKY! It shouldn't take long (God willing) ..I'll be back in 'bout an hour. This includes 3 minutes of coitis..followed by catching my breath and basking in the afterglow..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think it is Mrs Z who will be feeling COCKY! Right in the back of her leg!! You done yet, Bill? It's been more than 3 minutes. Or are you still snugglin'?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Woo Hoo! I don't spend a ton of time here but I have been checking to see what is up with you...believe!

Glad to have you back, and getting things back to normal...for you...and us!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            I'll give you balls
                            Yeah, me too.....on his chin.
                            He started it! He wants to poke my eye!! (Browneye?)

Welcome back Bill.

Oh BTW, great news, me and Wilksy-Baby are engaged to be married!
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Welcome back Bill

Comment

Yay Bills back!!!..glad to here things are getting better!!

Comment

Working...
                                X