No announcement yet.

It's nice to be home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Butt-Fuckin Bill! I mean, Sweet William. Welcome back, and happy belated birthday!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

it's good to have you back billz...but family and real life always have to take precedence over a forum...glad to hear you have gotten some things straightened out and hope the rest falls in line for you soon...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Thanks my brosephs. It's great to be back..

But today will be a busy one. (See Casa Del Fuggems)

I been up all night with the wife..with her toothache. Pain pilss just isn't cuttin' it.

So I gotta get my kid to school, shave (that's a task) , take her to the dentist, go grocery shopping (FUCK!) , pick my kid up from school, take him to work, figure out dinner, pick him up from work..and prolly go to Walgreens again.

What a fun day this will be ..for this reclusive old fuck!

Yours,

Bill Z
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, welcome back ya bastid. I am glad that things are finally going in a direction where you could rejoin us all here. Happy belated birthday too.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            So I gotta get my kid to school, pick my kid up from school, take him to work, pick him up from work...
            What a fun day this will be ..for this reclusive old fuck!
            Hey Billzy!

There's this invention called a "bicycle", kids used to "ride it everywhere" including to "school & work"
            You may want to look into it...

Unless you are concerned with "crime" in Cleveland!

But isn't Vinny all big & tough?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good to see ya back Rev.
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
              X