I'm posting this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
    I'm posting this from my balls...Beat that!!!
    Beat your balls? You sick bastid!
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      I don't currently have a cell phone (and enjoy the freedom) .
      + 1
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a cell phone I carry around but the battery is frequently dead on it because it runs out and I forget to charge it. I average about 3 minutes of use a month.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I too have been an iphone owner for the past two years. I'm thinking about exchanging it for an HTC Desire or something like that, though. I think Apple is making a huge mistake with all the proprietary shit and restrictions. I rarely make calls but I use it for reading and sending emails all the time.

Comment

I'm not too fond of the Android OS. Which is why I didn't get a Droid or any other phones running it. I really liked the iPhone setup and the functionality it has between it and iTunes. I didn't really care about waiting for the new iPhone, there's always going to be one better and I'm happy with my 3GS. It will get the OS4 upgrade so I'm not too worried. A CDMA Verizon based iPhone won't be nearly as advanced as the GSM version that ATT offers. Sadly, the ATT network is nothing compared to Verizon.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
            X