• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah!

What HE said!
    Where do I vote?

Comment

Weird things lag, like scrolling down a thread and typing in the reply box. I think the forum software requires a heftier server than before.

I do like it better than the old, but it would have been nice to have some announcement about this.
      Scott

Comment

There WAS announcement. The whole Sunday it was being done if you came to the site there was an announcement that the board was being changed over and would be available later.

It's not like anybody gets a vote anyway, it's Jeremy's board and his call. An announcement is just a courtesy anyway. It's hard to get 10 guys onboard for the same specs for a limited run of guitars from Jackson. How much harder would it be if you tried to get thousands of members to agree on what changes would be best?

I'm sure things will speed up as they get used to using the new whatever, just be patient.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'll try to be subtle and gentle, but I have to say with the utmost respect that this new version sucks big, fat, hairy, slimy green, diseased day-old donkey dicks with a side of hairy rat asses.

Aaahh! I feel better now!

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

It's prolly the weight of my balls boggin' this muthafugga down. I'll have Mrs. Bub siphon a quart of man milk from my satchel. If that doesn't work..it's still a win/win situation.

Until then please enjoy a joyful little classic from our own moobtabulous, "Fuck Toejam"..Joseppi Buttafucko.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysqh1...eature=related
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The forum is running much faster for me today.

Lerx - I wasn't trying to diss Jeremy. For those of us who visit the forum only during the week it was quite a shock. Just a simple post on Friday like "Hey we're upgrading the forum software. Here are the new features blah blah blah. It will be down from 7AM to 5PM on Sunday." I'm not asking for a debate, just a heads-up before it happens.
              Last edited by Spivonious; 04-28-2010, 10:06 AM.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                Until then please enjoy a joyful little classic from our own moobtabulous, "Fuck Toejam"..Joseppi Buttafucko.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysqh1...eature=related
                Holy fat kid, Batman!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  The forum is running much faster for me today.

Lerx - I wasn't trying to diss Jeremy. For those of us who visit the forum only during the week it was quite a shock. Just a simple post on Friday like "Hey we're upgrading the forum software. Here are the new features blah blah blah. It will be down from 7AM to 5PM on Sunday." I'm not asking for a debate, just a heads-up before it happens.
                  I don't even get a heads up. The day it happened, it was noticed, on the top of the forum, that the forum was closed for upgrades. If you didn't try to log in that day, that's not anyone else's problem.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, look at it on the bright side,...

....It could have been Harmony Central v.2.0hshit
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Well, look at it on the bright side,...

....It could have been Harmony Central v.2.0hshit
                        oh yeah. that "upgrade" made me really stop visiting that site.
                        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          nice red X, endo. You trying to link to your harddrive again?
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

who screwed up this forum?
                            Endrik the two bit hornswoggler did-lol
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't know, its not bad to me, PHP isn't bad at all, slow sometimes, I just miss the pointy headstock at each section. Will it be back?
                              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                there's no bra or bandwidth large enough to hold cameltoe joe's juicy breasts.
                                that's like trying to hold back the ocean with a broom.
                                On the one hand I'm impressed with your colorful and creative description, and on the other hand, maybe it's a little too colorful and descriptive.

Comment

Working...
                                X