No announcement yet.

Sweepkick to the head! Vince is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine being sodomised by lots of burly men does change a person.

Hang on, I know someone who knows all about that, I'll ask him............
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

There's no way that's him. He has such an irratic writing style (poor grammar, random uppercase letters, etc) that you can spot it a mile a way.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder if he can spell "erratic"?
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Nah, I've had long time correspondence with him back in the day. He can be eloquent, well spoken and concise. I do know his style, and that does seem a lil off.

Hard to say. maybe he's in overly abused and now protected ward and has PC access.... "we're sorry about your ass, here's a PC, occupy yaself"

Comment

The irony, lol.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

So for the newies here, who or what was VINCE?????
              Charvel CST 060 1992
              Charvel CST 070 1992
              Charvel CDS 090 1993
              Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
              Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
              Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
              Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
              Duesenberg 49er 2012
              Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
              Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
              History TH-LS Limited 2009
              History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

Vince Sansevere was the biggest BS artist around. I spent hours on the phone with the guy. The big tip for e was when he insisted on doing a custom Jackosn from me yet he couldn't even come up with a 20% deposit. It was onlt theweek prior to that that he was telling me he averaged 3 sales a week of a certain amp or something that he made over $500 on each sale.

Hs biggest lies were that he was a guitar tech for Dave Mustaine. He even swindled some promo guitars from Jackson over the phone posing as his tech.

This is from the article when he got arrested.

Convicted felon, 41, allegedly posed as cop, had firearms in home
                By Michelle Tuccitto Sullo, Naugatuck Valley Bureau Chief07/19/2008

SHELTON — Police said they found guns and counterfeit police identification Thursday when they raided the home of a convicted felon who claimed to be a retired New York City cop.

Shelton and state police executed the search and seizure warrants at the 2 Biltmore Road home of Vincent Sansevere, 41.

Police charged Sansevere with two counts of criminal possession of a firearm, one count of first-degree reckless endangerment, and three counts of illegal possession of explosive devices, or illegal fireworks.

Detective Ben Trabka said Sansevere had been identifying himself in the area as a retired New York City police lieutenant.

When Shelton police arrested Sansevere on July 10 and charged him with driving while intoxicated, Sansevere produced identification and a badge that indicated he was a retired New York City cop, police said.

Sansevere had allegedly been driving erratically on a motorcycle.

An investigation showed that Sansevere has never been a New York City police officer, according to Trabka.

"He was portraying himself as a police officer to all kinds of people, like neighbors and police officers, anyone who crossed his path," Trabka said. "He was using the police identification to impress people, to get people to trust him, and to try to get out of tickets, like when he was pulled over in Shelton, but it didn't work."

Police determined that Sansevere is a felon from New York, and learned that he was in possession of firearms, prompting Thursday's raid. Sansevere's felony record is for weapons and criminal impersonation violations, according to Trabka.

"The big concern is that he is a convicted felon who had guns, when he shouldn't have any, according to Connecticut state law," Trabka said.

During the raid, police found three explosive devices — or professional grade fireworks — in Sansevere's garage, according to Trabka, along with two weapons with decals and insignias bearing the Hells Angels motorcycle gang name and logo.

Sansevere claimed to be affiliated with the gang, police said. Police found two rifles, body armor and several police-related badges, identification cards and patches in the house, Trabka said.

Police said they believe Sansevere has up to six more firearms that haven't been accounted for, and are asking anyone with information about these guns to call them at 924-1544.

The investigation is ongoing, and additional arrests are expected, Trabka said.

Sansevere was held overnight and arraigned Friday in Superior Court in Derby. As of late Friday, he remained in custody, as he hadn't posted $50,000 bail, according to the court clerk's office. He is due back in court Aug. 4.

Comment

WOW!!! I won't buy a guitar from this dude......
                  Charvel CST 060 1992
                  Charvel CST 070 1992
                  Charvel CDS 090 1993
                  Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
                  Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
                  Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
                  Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
                  Duesenberg 49er 2012
                  Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
                  Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
                  History TH-LS Limited 2009
                  History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

Originally posted by THOMO View Post
                    WOW!!! I won't buy a guitar from this dude......
                    really? Even if he offered to sell you one of the actual stage guitars that Mustaine gifted to him? He'll even throw in some swag. it won't be cheap though
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X