Sweepkick to the head! Vince is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweepkick to the head! Vince is back!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd let the fine peope know Vince is back to posting!
    here he is on Rig-Talk

Here's some more clips from the Fear and Loathing Studio. The bands Clawfinger and Meshuggah share this studio and it was with some hesitation I left the amp in these guys hands :D : https://www.youtube.com/falstudios /Ulf

Let the fun begin!

C

Hmmmm under his "real" name with that photo that has been floating around everywhere...I wonder if it's someone having a little fun....?

Comment

thats not him, I can tell by his writing style. He's too busy being a prison bitch blowin everyone on cell block C lol
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

His brick like fists probably aren't working a keyboard, more then likely a slide trombone.
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          His brick like fists probably aren't working a keyboard, more then likely a rusty slide trombone.
          fixed

Comment

hahahhahaa, but who the fuck would want to impersinate him haha

C

Comment

Vince who?
              I only need one more guitar.

Comment

Using the same pic? Doubt that 's him! IIRC he would have been released by now though (?) - I think I posted the release date in a thread somewhere....
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

About a month ago on HC, someone posted the police blotter from Connecticut... Apparently Vince got out of jail from the earlier conviction but was hauled right back in for a DUI/parole violation not too long afterwards. What an ass!

Comment

I dunno, if you are good you get to use computers in prison! and I reckon by some of his posts it seems like the real deal, but in any event we don't need a second one hahahah maybe it's his kid? if a woman was dumb enough to let him do that to her!

C

Comment

Probably some wise-guy having some fun. If it were me, I would sprinkle my posts with reference to brick-like fists, and sweep kicks and stuff.

"Nah, that Epiphone crap is no good, you need to sweep-kick that to the curb."

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                        About a month ago on HC, someone posted the police blotter from Connecticut... Apparently Vince got out of jail from the earlier conviction but was hauled right back in for a DUI/parole violation not too long afterwards. What an ass!
                        Can you find that link, khabi?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ahhhh...fuck that hillbilly lowlife already..

Is he dead yet..flush the fuggin' toilet!

Fuggums..

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude! you are back??? I missed you man! How are you?

Comment

That doesn't seem like his writing style.... Maybe he's a changed man... Hehe...

Comment

Working...
                              X